T W O

High school

High school

Hoseok slowly walked into school, adjusting his round brown glasses before slightly pulling up his skirt. He felt out of place; he was the only boy who was dressed in the female uniform. A lot of eyes were on him, the majority making the small brunette uncomfortable.

He heard someone snicker, his bambi eyes glistening as he saw a group of guys pointing and laughing at him. The small brunette knew he was pouting, but he didn't want to cry –especially not on his first day of high school. The group quiet down when a tall redhead approached them, their gazes shifting from Hoseok, to the redhead, then to the ground.

"Look at that little boy wearing a skirt," Hoseok heard someone whisper loudly behind him. He gasped as he felt rough hands gripping his hips, the man behind him pulling the small brunette closer.

"Don't be fucking disgusting, Jaehyun. Get your dirty hands off the poor kid." Jaehyun quickly backed away and Hoseok thanked the pink haired male before running off to his first class.

"I'm just trying to have a little fun, Taehyung. I don't understand why you already care about that fa–"

Before the brunette could say another word, Taehyung gave the other a knowing look. Jaehyun pursed his lips, biting back his comeback. The older knew something about him, and the younger knew Taehyung wouldn't hold back on exposing him.

"S-sorry. Tell the kid I'm sorry or something."

"You tell him yourself, asshole. I'm off to class. You're lucky it wasn't Jungkook who caught you. That fucking asshole," the pink haired male muttered under his breath.

The older watched as the new kid quickly walked through the hall, something in his chest blooming as he saw the lost look in the smaller's eyes. He was about to approach him until he noticed Jimin approaching said kid.

"Um, you need any help? You look a little lost."

Hoseok examined the stranger, giving him a small smile before covering his mouth. The brunette had remembered his mother telling him not to smile or his braces would scare the cute boys away.

"Your braces are really cute. Are they pink?"

"I-uh yeah. Th-they were black but my sister told me I should change them to my favorite color," he muttered as he looked down and played with the hem of his skirt.

"They really suit you. I like them. Now let me show you around."

"Um, okay. What is your name?" Before Jimin could even answer Hoseok, the smaller was being dragged away by his sister.

Kinky Mess🌻호석 x BTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara