Preview

"I-I'm sorry Mr

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Min!" Hoseok was quick to get on his knees, cleaning the coffee he spilled on his boss's shoes.

"It's okay, Jung. Get up." The ginger hesitantly threw away the napkins and looked down as Yoongi sighed.

"I'm-I'm really sorry," he said softly. He looked up at his boss, teary eyed and pouting.

"Remember our contract, Jung: you fuck up then you pay with your body." Hoseok shouldn't have gotten turned on, but how couldn't he when later on tonight he'd get fucked by his boss?

"Oh-oh fuck! Ha-harder, Coach! Harder!" Seokjin smacked the younger's ass, smirking as the three boys in front of him watched with wide eyes.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were all practically drooling as they watched their best friend get fucked by their favorite coach. They knew Hoseok had a thing for Coach Kim, but they never imagined this – it was so fucking sinful.

__

Hoseok waited for everyone is his class to leave before approaching Professor Kim. He softly smiled at the young teacher, placing his notebook in front of the older.

"Professor, do you think you could explain this again?" He really did need help since he was too busy checking out Namjoon in his perfectly fit suit.

"Of course Hoseok. This is what you have to do." The ginger's mind wandered off as he stared at his Professor's lips. Who wouldn't.

It wasn't until it was quiet that the younger realized the other had finished explaining. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink, biting his lower lip as Namjoon just stared.

"I-I-sorry Professor Kim. I've been having a hard time concentrating," he muttered.

"Should I teach you a lesson, Mr. Jung?"

__

Question for all my readers: should these just be one-shots or a full on story?
Basically if it ends up being a story then it'd go something like this:
Hoseok is a college student who works for Mr. Min. His three best friends have feelings for him, but he thinks they're just using him for sex – he thinks all six men are using him for sex since he's kinky.
It won't only be smut btw
-🥀