S I X

Yoongi stared at the last cigarette, licking his lips as he contemplated whether he should smoke it

Yoongi stared at the last cigarette, licking his lips as he contemplated whether he should smoke it. It had been been a while since the tar had filled his lungs, and he knew Soojin would give him hell if she found a cigarette bud in their shared bedroom. He took a deep breath before lighting it, closing his eyes and thinking about everyone and everything.

Everything felt so wrong to Yoongi; everything felt as though it had no meaning to it. Every morning he woke up pissed – every night he fell asleep pissed. It wasn't that he wasn't content with his life; hell, he was happy he got to take over his father's company and maybe be able to start a family soon. There was always this voice at the back of his head that never seemed to leave and it would always repeat the same words – "you don't love her." He always caught himself watching their wedding video, a sense of unknown guilt washing over him until he decided to do something else.

"How do you think he's doing?" He slowly turned around, expecting to see his wife – instead it was his younger sister Hyuna. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he took one last drag from his cigarette, before putting it out, and shoved the tape back in the drawer.

"Who is 'he'?" She gave the older a knowing look, the pale male quickly looking away as his cheeks became a pale pink. He could practically hear her smiling as she talked and walked closer to him.

"Hoseok you dumbass. I know everyone had a crush on him; especially you. Little Yoongi could never stand his little stepbrother because he got to spend time with Seokie." He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his black hair, sighing loudly as he got up.

"I thought you had stopped smoking. It fucking stinks in here."

"Yeah whatever. When did you get back anyway?" He walked right past her and she quickly followed behind.

"Don't disrespect me like that, Yoongs. At least look at me when you talk. I got back Friday since dad wants to have that dinner." Yoongi was, to say the least, annoyed that she always brought up the younger whenever she could. He didn't blame her though – she was unaware of how he treated him before he left.

"Sorry, Hyuna. I'm just so stressed and I think Soojin may be pregnant." She scoffed before rolling her eyes.

"Luckily she's not, and you better not get her pregnant. Nothing against you wanting to have a family and possibly having me take care of the kid; she's just a shitty person and you know it. She would kill the baby if left alone with them. I still don't understand why you married that bitch," she muttered as she looked at the wedding photo in disgust.

It was their father's dying wish for Yoongi to marry someone so successful and powerful, his parents always bringing up Soojin in every conversation. To them, she was the sweet, oldest daughter that was very respectful and knew what she wanted to have in life; they saw her as someone perfect for Yoongi though he had voiced many times that he had not wanted to be in a relationship – especially not with a woman.