F O U R

Yoongi was wrong

Yoongi was wrong. So, so, so, wrong. Taehyung was practically glued to Hoseok's side the second the youngest woke up. The redhead didn't complain about the close proximity; instead he'd pull in the blonde and give him pecks on the cheek. Jungkook and Jimin huffed in jealousy, the raven haired male eyeing the four of them. He noticed how the redhead was unaware of the two jealous males, feeding the blonde and cooing at his cuteness.

The oldest felt something rising from his chest; it was an ugly feeling he couldn't describe as he watched all the attention Hoseok was giving his three best friends. He slowly sipped on his coffee, scoffing as Hyuna's name appeared on his screen. The raven haired male let it ring, immediately regretting it as he noticed she left a voicemail. A number of messages then appeared, his eyes going wide as he read the last one.

Hyuna
Dad's coming tomorrow so he can have dinner with us and Soojin. He expects me to be there with a guy, but I have no one. Tell Jungkook he still owes me and he has to be there or I'll expose his ass

"Jungkook-ah. You owe Hyuna so you have to go with me tomorrow. Don't question it."

"Fuck. I forgot about that. Give me her number," he muttered as he walked towards Yoongi.

"So are we still going to go dye our hair?" Yoongi lowly cursed himself as he saw the look Hoseok was giving Jungkook – it was so loving and soft, a small smile spreading across the redhead's face. The raven haired male wished the redhead would look at him like that, but the younger didn't even dare look at him.

"Of course Hobi. Lets go." Taehyung was getting ready to head to the door to put his shoes on, but the redhead stopped him.

"You are spending time with your stepbrother. If you guys go out then don't forget to lock the door."

As Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok left, Taehyung looked at Yoongi with an intense glare. The older raised a brow, leaning back on his chair while slowly lowering his phone. The blonde shook his head, sitting down in front of the raven haired.

"Why the fuck are you here? Last time I heard you didn't want anything to do with Hoseok." Yoongi straightened up, full attention now on Taehyung.

"And who the fuck told you that? You know I would never say that about Hob-"

"Cut the bullshit hyung. Wooseok hyung just told me what he heard you say to him on the day of your graduation. You called him disgusting. You called him a faggot and other names. How fucking dare you," the blonde said as he got up from his chair. "How dare you show your face to him after telling him horrible shit! How fucking dare you treat him like shit after always putting up with yours! You're a fucking monster. He looked up to you and still said nice things about you ever after you left. Go home to your fucking wife and stay out of Hoseok's life. You don't deserve him in your life."

And just like that Taehyung left to catch up with his friends and left Yoongi alone with his thoughts.