NCT BITCH CLUB | 17

CHAPTER 17

SATISFY MY SOUL

Warning: smut.

"NCT bitch hoes! We have a new issue to solve!" Said Jaemin banging his fist on the desk .

"Okay. Two things...first of all why does it seem like every fucking week the bitch club has some life threatening issue to solve?" Said Mark annoyed "and second of all you're making too much noise,we're in the library" Said Mark pointing out the fact that the bitch club was seated at a desk in the library as the librarian looked at Jaemin with hatred angrily mouthing 'SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHHSHSHSHHHHH'

Jaemin cleared his voice bowing towards the librarian before walking around the members "So, to summarize it all...this year we will be participating to the school club festival!"

"Yeah, how about no?" Said Lucas annoyed "how about fuck no? We never participated to the club festival..."

"True, But things are different now" Said Jaemin stopping "if we win best club we will get our big spacey room back!" Said Jaemin excited gaining a tired sigh from each member.

"As much as I miss our old room...I don't think it's necessary participating to the festival..." Said Mark raising an eyebrow before side glancing at Haechan that was seated right next to him.

Things had been weird since they came back from the amusement park...nothing had changed since, they didn't talk about any of their conversations nor the things they had said at the park.
   ...Mark didn't know what he was expecting from Haechan, but for sure he thought that their complicated relationship would somehow level up after having said to eachother such deep and meaningful words...

"Mark is right" Said Haechan making himself comfortable "plus what would be the sense in participating? What are we going to put on our festival stand?" He said chuckling "We are the bitch club...are we gonna be selling penis shaped cookies and put up a fucking and masturbating booth?" He said chuckling.

Mark gulped looking down, he felt Haechan slender hand on his inner thigh, he was shocked by such behavior, he gulped once agin eyeing Haechan, the younger normally looked around laughing at how Jaemin was arguing with each member, Mark felt himself start to sweat as Haechan grabbed his thigh caressing it with his thumb softly.

"No, we won't be participating at the club as the bitch club but as the photography club, you dumbasses." He said sighing "the point is...well...if we don't win or at least if our stand doesn't get a good score...the principal will close our club!" He said bitterly leaving the members dumbfounded.

"Eh- why the hell would he close it? We're the most popular and exclusive club in the school..." Said Lucas confused " everyone wants to be in the bitch club..."

"I know...the point is that principal knows us not as the cool and popular bitch club but as the photography club. And our cover up club ( the photography club) hasn't ever won any awards, hasn't ever put up any photography exhibitions. The only pictures he ever saw that were taken from us were those couple of pictures Hyuck and Mark took in the garden" he said as he walked towards Marks seat, Mark felt nervous he didn't want Jaemin to see what was going on, Haechan caressed Mark's thigh one last time softly brushing his hand on the older's crotch before taking it away " the photography club practically doesn't exist. That's why he wants to  cut off our funds and close the club for good." He said putting his hand on Mark's seat "Mark Hyung, this is my seat, can you move somewhere else?" Said Jaemin wanting to sit next to Haechan that was the co leader of the club in such a moment of crisis.