NCT BITCH CLUB | 5

CHAPTER 5

KISS KISS

"AAAAAAAH" Said Mark seeing Jaemin slowly approach him with that enormous dildo in his hands.

"You guys,Wait." Said Haechan that was comfortably seated on a chair in the corner of the room.

"What-"

"No orgy this time" Said Haechan getting up stretching.

"B-But why?" Said Taeyong disappointed "isn't that the part you like the most of initiating newbies to the club?"

"It still is,but-" Said Haechan before being interrupted by Jeno that let go of Mark.

"It's part of the rules,Haechan, no sex for a month = orgy" Said Jeno opening his arms.

"Well,It's true" Said Haechan approaching Mark as he stared in his eyes "Mark didn't have sex, but he's going out with me so he'll have plenty of sex from now on" Said Haechan being now just centimeters away from Mark that could only gulp in that weird situation.

"Dating?" Said Lucas before chuckling "since when?"

"A couple of weeks,isn't that right, Mark?" Said Haechan as he leaned in.

"Haechan,what are you-" Said Mark staring at the younger's puckered lips

"Sorry" mumbled Haechan before his lips crashed into Mark's, the kiss started out as shy and became second after second more passionate, something got into Mark, it was almost as if a chimica reaction sparked something in his being.

He couldn't control his body anymore, what he believed was right and what his body so desperately desired were two completely different things, Mark grabbed Haechanie's wrist as his tongue entered the boy's small mouth, he slammed the younger against the wall as his left leg rubbed against Haechan's crotch area making the younger moan.

Haechan leaned back covering his mouth as he was out of breath and as he blushed flustered, the younger grabbed Mark's hand in his smiling as he catched his breath "See?"

"But....orgy day" Said Jaemin dissapointed staring at the dildo in his hands.

"Ugh, Jaemin, now that you're so in love with that dildo, why don't you just shove it up your own ass?" Said Haechan before leaving bringing Mark with him.

The two boys walked for a while until they were out of the school's building, in the yard, Mark stopped walking gulping making Haechan stop as well.

"Is everything ok-" Haechan was interrupted by mark that shyly said "I'm sorry you had to lie to your co members because of me"

Haechan laughed smiling at Mark's cute behavior "don't worry about it, actually Im sorry that you had to go through that, you must've been terrified" he said tidying his hair.

"Mh... and I'm sorry I stood you up the other day...I mean you were so nice to me and yet I didn't come to see you-"

"It's fine. I didn't even wait that long, I just stayed a couple of minutes anyway" he said smiling reassuringly before gulping and turning back around ready to walk "actually I should apologize for forcing you to kiss me, I'm sorry, but we'll have to keep up this facade for a little while"

"Haechan, I need the tell you something " Said Mark fidgeting with his fingers making Haechan stop once again "Mh?"

"About the kiss I-"

"AHA! "

The two boys turned around to the loud voice coming from behind a wall, Haechan rolled his eyes seeing Jaemin slowly but confidently walking towards them.

"Well, well" he said smirking "I couldn't help but over hear your conversation, largely because I was lurking in the dark back here, where I had really no good reason to be" he said folding his arms.

Haechan rolled his eyes as Jaemin walked up to the two of them "you two are frauds. Liars. I knew it from the very beginning, you can't lie to liars,you dumbasses" he said lecturing. "And, Haechan, I really thought you were better than this" referring to the lies.

"Really? Why? Lol " Said Haechan confused thinking about the fact that he's done much worst.

"Will you tell the others now? " Said Mark with a defeated look on his face to Jaemin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh no" he said smiling "but in exchange I want favor from each of you. You'll know what's the favor when the moment comes"

"What?! Why me? It's him who's the Virgin loser not me!" Said Haechan pointing at Mark.

"Haechan!" Said Mark opening his arms.

"I want it from you as well, because if not I'll go back to the members and say you covered Mark  and lied about everything and they'll make you partecipate in an orgy as well." He said smirking devilishly.

Haechan exchanged the smirk folding his arms "is that a prize or a treat?"

"Haechan. Ew" Said Mark rolling his eyes.

Jaemin patted Haechanie's hair before leaving as Haechan threw a raspberry at him. Haechan tidied his hair once agin before looking back at Mark "so what did you want to tell me about the kiss, Mark Hyung?"

Mark gulped "I really d- " he sighed before chuckling "actually,never mind"

Haechan chuckled as well at Mark's weird behavior before lifting his shoulders "Alright then" he waved and ran away to his next class as Mark stood there watching him run.

"I really didn't mind kissing you" he mumbled.

He shook his head quickly almost wanting to slap himself "What are you thinking, Mark?! Renjun likes him" he thought to himself as he walked away scratching his head.

He felt a headache coming over him.
Everything rapidly turned into a blur.
Why was everything so confusing?

A/N Hey, I hope you're enjoying this story!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I'm going to upload a new book named
• HER | MARKHYUCK• (low key smut)
Is inspired to "natsuyasumi" manga.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I'm going to upload a new book named • HER | MARKHYUCK• (low key smut)Is inspired to "natsuyasumi" manga

Hope you'll enjoy it once I upload it!