NCT BITCH CLUB | 6

CHAPTER 6

STALKER

A strange silence dominated room 201, all the members of the bitch club sat around in boredom and then a tired sigh was heard coming from Haechan.

Lucas rolled his eyes staring at the younger raising his eyebrow "how can you be tired? You didn't do shit all day."

"Ehm, excuse me?" Said Haechan getting up from his laying position with a visibly offended look on his face " you know how hard it is being the cutest member of the group?"

A chuckle came out of Jeno that had to still get used to Haechans vain attitude.

Haechan glanced at Jeno pointing his finger "Yeah, laugh all you want, but do you know how much of an inconvenience it is for me to be so attractive? How can I go on with my life if I'm constantly surrounded by horny boys?" he said falling dramatically back on the couch.

Lucas lifted his eyes from his book furrowing his eyebrows at Haechan's comment "true,just open your mouth when you're surrounded by them. Your shitty personality will drive them away" he said smiling devilishly.

Mark entered the room stretching tiredly throwing his bag on the floor and throwing himself on the sofa, he felt strange as he noticed that the eyes of the rest of the members were fixed on him. He gulped uncomfortable "is it orgy day again?" He said feeling a strange tension in the room.

"No, you idiot" Said Haechan.

"I'm happy we are all here gathered, so we can speak of an important issue" Said Jaemin standing up in front of everyone. "Taeyong has a stalker."

"What?" Said Mark confused. "Why would he have a stalker?"

"Exactly. And why don't I have one? I'm so much more attractive!" Said Haechan before smiling nervously "b-but now I have a boyfriend so who cares..."

Mark rolled his eyes before putting his attention back on Jaemin "well, what does the fact that Taeyong has a stalker do with us?"

"First of all, I'm worried because Taeyong doesn't seem to care at all about the fact that there's a guy at school that's obsessed with him" he said walking around in the room " and second of all, the stalker somehow found the key of room 201 and he's been stealing dildos and other sex toys, especially the ones that Taeyong likes the most." He said before standing still "so we have to face this problem without panicking."

"No ones panicking" Said Lucas confused "we're all really calm."

"You shouldn't be! It's a moment of crisis!" Said Jaemin slamming his fist on the table " all of my precious dildos are going missing,you moron!"

"Don't worry about it, Jaemin, we'll find him" Said Haechan getting up as he left the room.

Mark looked at Haechan leave as he saw the others in deep thought, he knew what they were thinking about, Mark himself couldn't help but wonder "Who could possibly be obsessed with Taeyong?"

🍭

Mark was walking down the corridor sighing tiredly after a day filled with test and lessons, he had almost arrived to room 201 where he could finally rest when...

"Mark!" Said a voice Mark was extremely familiar with.

Mark had just grabbed the knob of the door before turning around hearing the voice calling him.

"Mark Hyung!"

Finally Mark understood the origin of the voice and rolled his eyes seeing Haechan silently sitting on the floor next to the lockers behind the trashcan signing him to come next to him as well.