Update

I did this same update on my Levi X Seme Male Reader Oneshots book but some people stumble across this book without coming to my page/ reading the Levi book also so I'm doing this in sake of the Jojo fans out there who didn't see:

Wowww... It's been a whole 2 years. I am so sorry to all the people who have added this to their library and/or reading list. My original account on Wattpad is The_Perverted_Writer. If you go to that account you won't expect any more than what I have here, since I deleted the 30+ stories I had. I have Major Depression and have been struggling with it and my transition into high school for the past two years (I'm a sophomore hopefully becoming a junior). I have been in and out of a psychiatric hospital 4 times in just a year. I really broke down on my other account (hence deleting all my hard worked stories) and I took a looooong break from Wattpad. I eventually forgot about this account completely. I'm actually motivated to write my fanfiction again, even though I'm still depressed. I'm a little better. But yeah, completely forgot I even had this account and just so happened to stumble upon it today. It first started with me desperately trying to find Dream Daddy X Dadsona (Mostly of Robert) and then I just started clicking on male x male reader stories until I went so deep that I found a Levi X Male Reader. I noticed the name and read the first chapter and I was like... "Wait... didn't I write this?" And now I'm here and I felt really bad because people were begging for an update and then I went all the way back to the first comment which was 2 years ago. Anyways, I am terribly sorry. And if people have kept this story with them despite the severe inactivity then look forward for the next update soon!