Beautiful - Caesar

♥♥Husband! Seme! Male! Reader X Pregnant! Caesar Zeppeli (FLUFF)♥♥

~~~~~~~~

Caesar was in the bathroom, checking himself out in the long mirror. He lifted his shirt and looked at the stretch marks under his belly button with pure disgust. Next, he rolled up his shorts and pulled at his thighs; once strong and now flabby. 

"I hate myself like this." He hissed as he looked at himself from top to bottom. He covered his face with his hands and let out a quivered sigh. "I feel so damn ugly..."

"Honey?" Caesar turned around and brought his attention to the door, and he his husband, M/n, peeking in the bathroom and smiling at him. Caesar hoped that he wasn't eavesdropping. He hated M/n being so worried about him as if he couldn't handle himself. 

"What's wrong, mi amore?"

Caesar looked away from the h/c male and stared at himself into the mirror again. "Nothing." He said rather aggressively.

"Amore, what's wrong?" M/n asked again, his eyebrows tilting upwards. Caesar never spoke to him that way unless he was mad, so he knew something was up. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's nothing!" 

M/n stood behind Caesar, wrapped his arms around him, and rested his head on his shoulder. "Tell me what's up with you." Caesar stayed silent. "You don't love me?"

"The real question is, why do you love me?" M/n lifted his head up and looked at Caesar in confusion. "Why do you love a fat piece of shit like me?" 

"Caesar..." The blond avoided eye contact. He felt that if he looked into those caring eyes, he would start crying. Pregnancy hormones are a bitch. "Baby, how could you say that? You are the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes upon."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. And I still think that even though you are pregnant. I did this to your body, so I appreciate it, and I always will."

Caesar couldn't hold back his smile. M/n was more of a sweet talker than himself. "Really?"

"Yes really. Your everlasting beauty is one of the reasons I married you, dummy."

"Now you're just spoiling me."

"It's my job to spoil my baby. I love him. Everyone could say he looks like a whale, but I'll still tell them that he looks like a super model; my super model."

M/n turned Caesar around and gave him a long and sweet kiss. "I love you."

"I love you two." They smiled at each other and shared more loving kisses.

~~~~~~~~