Secrets

Saitama was a man of many secrets. 

No one knew his forename, nor did they know his history. Those who knew of his powers hadn't an idea where he gained them from, and many gave up some time ago on trying to figure him out. 

He was a man who bothered at times, and didn't care most times, and this fluctuating behaviour was what made it the most difficult to figure him out. 

The man would be uncannily smart out of the blue, much to some people's surprise, and unlike a few other heroes, knew how to balance his strength, and use different attacks, depending on the situation. 

He was different from other heroes who would often use more and more power, as the threat increased. Not knowing that what they were doing will be their doom. 

This enigma himself was currently visiting someone, and had yet to tell anyone, even Genos, where he was going. 

So obviously, a few went after him, even Tatsumaki, who happened to be flying over the area, and found the baldy running at the speed of sound, closely followed by her younger sister, and a few other famous faces, who were doing an awful job of being stealthy. 

After a close one hour of running at the speed of sound, they arrived at the top of Japan, in City H. 

Saitama, upon his arrival, walked to a rather grand house right around the corner, looking over the sea. It's cream walls were standing without a smudge. The bricks still warmly red. The tiles of the roof hadn't a single growth of moss, and showed signs of being cleaned regularly. 

The heroes tried to look for a name plate to show the names of the owners of the house, but found that some ivy hid it, and with Saitama currently standing next to the ivy, they thought that flicking the ivy away would be actions of a dunce, so they decided to wait until he left.

The heroes, Fubuki, Genos, King, Bang and Tatsumaki followed him. Not into the house like Saitama did, but did however rely on Tatsumaki's ESP skills, to look into the house through a magical portal. 

After they all finally managed to find a comfortable spot to look through the portal, they found Saitama taking off his hero suit, revealing another... Suit. 

This one, more of the formal ones that many men wear, with a black tie and white, ironed shirt, and an impressive black jacket with well hemmed trousers. 

He adjusted the cuffs and his tie, and tied the laces of his shining leather shoes. 

Saitama then knocked on the door, and entered the house when a butler came to open the door. 

Tatsumaki's portal followed Saitama -unseen- into the house, and the rest marvelled at the chandeliers and portraits. 

Saitama walked further into the house, accompanied by a maid, and sat down on one of the couches in the welcoming room. Another maid came in with a tray of tea and a pitcher of milk. A bowl of sugar and a plate of biscuits. 

Much to the heroes' surprise, he didn't pour the milk and sugar in right away. He didn't even touch the biscuits, and patiently waited for whoever owned the house. 

A third maid walked in, accompanied with quite the elderly woman. She wore a simple dress and a matching shawl, with a set of pearl ear rings and some pearl necklaces. On her hand, several glimmering diamond rings littered the bony fingers of the madame of the house.

Following the woman, entered a man brandishing a beard and some half moon spectacles. He wore a traditional Japanese kimono, and his intense stare, though not focused on them, made some of the heroes tremble.