THE LAST UPDATE

Hi. I'm bored. With school and with life. Ugh.

I just wanted to inform you I'm deleting this book. Even though a lot of you told me not to.

;) (I know, it's not a happy moment)

I know a lot of you are really mad at me but oh well. I am a perfectionist and if one, one, thing is out of line or I don't like it (this book), I will most probably delete it or edit it like crazy. That's why it's almost impossible for there to be mistakes in my writing. I am a perfectionist on a whole new level (i.e. grammar nazi, grades, cleaning my room). But hey, that's good! Because you know for sure I will always produce quality writing.

Merp. Is it just me, or are you bored with school already? Like, sure, it just started. But it's already so boooorrrriiinnnggg.

Anyways, I will be creating something soon, hopefully within the next couple of weeks. It won't be the "famous" book I've been talking about, this one is just a side project. PLEASE KEEP READING. I KNOW I AM DISAPPOINTING YOU SO SOWWY PWEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY ;(

But I swear to god, I will always be here if you want to talk or if you need help in anything. I am always here. And I promise to update more often and hopefully get around to writing new books. My "famous book" will be coming out in a year, hopefully! So, please, stay with me because I love you!! ;)

~ _~

I guess I'm just finding it hard to delete something I've spent hours on. I've done this before on my previous account, and god, it took days for me to finally come around to deleting it. For this story it will take weeks to finally press the delete button to all my hard work. And the reason? Well, I'm just so upset on how it's going. It feels like one of those endless stories with NO plot. And I don't know where I'm going with it, so I decided to drop it. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Have fun, beautiful people! Please drop a comment, even if you're pissed at me because I enjoy reading the comments!! <3 And because I am bored with life lol

So, this will be the last few weeks you will see He Completes Me online. Hey, I'm sad-ish too. So, savor it, peeps. Cuz it's only going to be there for so long.

Until I delete it. *dramatic music*

rorgjkglfjkxfklxjadrdskgjkdfklsdjh

Well, that was my rant.

Have fun!

Love, as always, smartgurl249