Part 2

It's the first day of me playing Tony Stark even for the test screens. I have studied the character, I think I'm ready for my first try. The crew gives me a suit to wear and after that a man comes to give me the famous goatee. He carefully takes his time and I stand still as he does so. When he's done I look in the mirror and I admit I think I look good and feel even better. I take another look at the dialogue I have to perform and then do my best to shoot the first scenes. Everyone claps at my attempts and we all see we're ready to move on.

"I knew you would be the perfect one for the role" Jon says excitingly and hugs me.

"It even feels right" I say smiling hard.

"You look just like what I imagined when I made the comics" Stan Lee says from behind me and we share another hug.

"Thank you for this great opportunity sir, I'll do my best to not let you down" I state seriously.

"I have no doubts about you, son. You'll make me proud, I'm sure" he says and then leaves.

"So what's going on with the rest of the roles?" I ask Jon.

"Most of the roles have been casted, we want you to make some test screens with the actresses for Pepper"

"Give me the names" I say and he gives me a list. I look at it and then destroy the paper.

"You know what? There is only one person suited for the role and she's not on this list"

"We can't hire Allyson, Robert. I'm sorry" Jon sighs.

"I'm not talking about Allyson, I'm talking about Gwyneth"

"We've thought about Gwyneth but we're having doubts about you making another movie together in a row"

"Bullshit. She's the one. We have the chemistry, you know we do well together and she will definitely say yes and start immediately"

"Okay, we'll give her a call"

"Please do your best. Offer her whatever she wants. She's the one"

"I'll do my best"

"Thank you" I say and after finishing everything I had to do I left for home.

When I arrived I opened the door and found Allyson on our couch with her phone on her hand. I sit next to her and kiss her cheek. She continues texting and after sending the text she turns to look at me.

"Oh my" she says happily after taking a look at my new goatee.

"You like it?" I ask passing my fingers though it.

"I never thought anyone could look this good with this" she says and runs her finger though it now.

I smirk as she's getting closer to me and I close the gap between us, kissing her passionately. She kisses me back and then her phone buzzes but I stop her from checking it by throwing it away.

"You're not answering this now" I groan and throw her being with her back on the couch.

**********************************

I attack her neck with my fresh facial hair by kissing, licking and lightly sucking the spot that makes her vulnerable. She moans but pulls my head away.

"Please no marks"

"Fine" I groan and kiss her from her neck and downward.

I pull her top over her head and kiss the spot between her breasts. She arches her back to help me unclasp her bra and her breasts are free. I take each one of them in my mouth twirling my tongue around each nipple and sucking them causing her to groan. Her hands pull my hair and her feet are wrapped around my waist. Once I'm done with her nipples I kneel on the couch and remove my t-shirt as she watches my body eagerly. I impatiently pull my pants down and weirdly throw them on the floor. I grab her pants along with her panties and manage to remove them without tearing them apart. Her hand finds its way to my boxers and palms my erection causing me to moan this time as she strokes me over the underwear.

"Enough" I mumble and she takes down my boxers.

Before she has the chance to touch me again I push two fingers inside her wet clit and she bites her lip from the excitement.

"Don't keep your moans from me" I whisper while pumping my fingers fast inside her.

She doesn't let the sounds leave her lips and I push a third one to make that difficult. She immediately gasps and pulls my hair hard. Little moans leave her lips now and then until I push the fourth one inside her and she can't hold them anymore.

"Jesus Christ, Robert" she screams and I continue fingering her hard while keeping her body on the couch since she's arching it in defence.

Before she climaxes I remove my fingers from inside her and grab my length stoking myself a few times. Reaching for the table next to us I reach for a condom and roll it on me. Without wasting any time I enter her slowly until I'm fully inside her and then thrust my hips fast back and forth. She places her hands on my bare ass squeezing and pushing it and I groan.

"Roberttt" she screams and I exhale fast in her ear.

Our bodies move together perfectly and I can sense us both ready to expload any second now. I slide inside her easily for a few more minutes until I'm not able to hold on anymore.

"Oh God" I yell shooting my orgasm inside the condom and seconds later she wets us both with her liquids.

Panting, I fall on top of her after kissing her and wait for both of us to catch our breaths. We visit the bathroom to readjust ourselves and then lay back together on the couch.

**********************************

Her phone buzzes again and I roll my eyes. I heard it at least once more before and if I hear it once again I'm going to break it.

"Who the f*ck is texting you?" I complain.

"It's Gabriel, he's telling me about the campaign" she says and I close my eyes trying not to express my feelings in a worse way.

"So you're thinking about it seriously?"

"Actually, yes. A lot of people are going to be there and if I'm the main face of the campaign it's going to be a huge step for my career"

"Okay, I trust you to take the best decision" I say massaging her shoulders carefully.

"Does this mean you're okay with me working with Gabriel?" she asks looking at me.

"Yeah, you stood by me on this role, I won't stand in the way of your big thing" I say even though it kinda bothers me that they'll be working together.

"Thank you" she says happily and kisses my lips.