Off We Go

Psssst, hi there :D so I changed the trip from Virginia Beach to Busch Gardens in Florida because there's more stuff to do and it's more exciting stuff for teens to do soooo yeaaa enjoy. More drama soon >:D and um i need some feedback please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ray POV)

 On Tuesday, no one could focus on school work. We were way too excited about heading out to Busch Gardens tonight. We were supposed to meet up in the school parking lot at 8:00 sharp or risk getting left behind. I started packing last night with the help of my mom. My brother doesn't understand that he's not coming with me so some of his shirts are in my suit case. I left them there for now so I won't make him sad.

 "Do you think we'll get to choose our rooms? Cuz if we can I know who I'm choosing." Chris says during math. He glances across the room at Tamara who's actually doing work unlike us.

 "I doubt the teachers will go for that. I heard last year’s seniors got so drunk they puked out the window while the bus was still on the highway." I say. "Imagine what it was like for the people driving behind them."

 Chris thinks about it then cringes. "Ew, that's disgusting. But still we're nothing like last years seniors."

 "That's true," I say looking up from my math problem. "We're even worse."

 "Oh come on. We're seniors, we've gotta have a little fun before college." Chris insists. I shrug and frown as I struggle with my math equation. Chris goes silent for a while and I look up to see what's occupying him. He has a faraway look in his eye as he bites his pen, lost in thought. I kick his deck and he drops his pen as he looks at me. A sinister smile spreads across his face and I get a bad feeling.

 "You just love trouble, dont you?" I ask. He nods smugly. "What about Tamara. Aren't you supposed to be becoming some kind of brand new person for her?"

 Chris shrugs. "Come on, no one can break all their habits at once."

 I shake my head and go back to my math. This is Chris we're talking about, not even Tamara can break his hard headed attitude.

 It seemed like the day was just slowly dragging along. I was ready for lunch because it was my kick back time to hang with Leesha. I headed with Chris down to the lunch room and as we were passing the dance studio he suddenly stopped. I back tracked and looked into the little window to find Autumn dancing her butt off.

 Jumps, kicks, twirls, splits. Everything a ballerina would normally do. She was the only one in the room and she was completely focused on her reflection in the mirror.

 I glance at Chris who's staring at her intently, a strange softness in his eyes that I've never seen before.

 "Yo, you good?" I ask him.

 His face changes and it turns hard again. "Yeah, she just works so hard and..." He never finished the sentence as he started walking again. I followed behind him closely, curious to see what he would say next.

 "Since when did you get to know her like that?" I ask.

 "Literature class. I was her Romeo last time." He responds.

 My eyebrow raises slightly. "Hold up, are you feeling her?"

 His eyes shoot to mine and his eyebrows furrow. "Um, no. What the hell makes you think that?"

 I shrug. "You were staring at her mighty hard. Like you had some nasty thoughts going through your head or something." I joke, nudging his arm slightly. I wanted to be playful about everything so maybe he'll forget the fact that I overheard him and Autumn talking.