Character Info

Alicia Kelly: 18 year old violin player, who has a sweet and sour side. She can be cool and collected when she wants to be, but when you get on her bad side, consider life as you knew it to be over.

Tamara Sanders: With her outgoing and social personality, 18 year old Tamara hangs with people in all social classes. But when the school's flirt goes after her, it's up to her to change him into the sweetheart she knows he can be.

Autumn Harris:  At 18 years old, she's a quirky, funny, triple threat. Not only does this laid back braniac sing and dance, but she also acts, which will come in handy when she's forced to resort to drastic measures.

Serena Miller:  Calm, quiet, relaxed. Those are the top threee words that surround 17 year old Serena ona daily basis. But dont let her innocent looks fool you, she has a lot more to say than you think.

Jaida Ross: 17 year old aspiring singer/song writer that signed up to Global Arts Academy for her love of music, not to be caught up in the drama that some how found its way in her direction. 

Jasmine Reeves: 18 year old eye catcher Jasmine, has boys lined up for her, but she's not interested in love. Actually, she's trying hard to stay away from it. Too bad her game of hard to get only attracts one particular boy even more