MIROTIC~2CHAN

Hi so I've finally updated! N E Ways, this story was inspired by a post I saw on Instagram. I don't remember the user but if I ever find it I'll put their user name here! I hope you guys enjoy this!! I actually had fun writing this story, and caught myself laughing at some parts! I hope you like this just as much as I do! I can never thank you guys enough for reading my book, and writing encouraging comments, or comments that make me laugh! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys have done!
Forever and always!! 💛🐻

* "You know they say if you have a song stuck in your head, it's because your soulmate is singing it"
* "I CANT FUCKING SLEEP, BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING MIROTIC STUCK IN MY FUCKING HEAD AT 4 AM"
* "WHO THE FUCK IS SINGING MIROTIC AT 4 AM?"

Chan and changbin are roommates in the skz dorm, their beds are on opposite sides of the room. Chan likes to sing songs until he falls asleep and lately his favorite song has been 'Mirotic'.
You see where I'm going with this? Not yet? Ok well there's this saying that if you have a song stuck in your head your soulmate is out there somewhere singing it. Now do you see where I'm going with this? Yes? Great!!! Now let's see how the boys find out they're soulmates!

"Hey bin I'm going to the store do you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good, thanks though."

"OK JULIO, CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE"

"Changbin why are you screaming?"

"Cause channie would get mad if I screamed while he was here, and I don't want him to be mad at me!"

"Dang, did you just pout at the thought of Chan being mad at you? I swear you like that boy so much, just confess already."

"CONFESS, WHAT IS THIS CONFESS SUDDENLY I HAVE GONE DEAF!!!"

"What did you need me for anyways?"

"Oh right ok well you know how there's this saying that if a song is stuck in your head it's because your soulmate is singing it? I CANT FUCKING SLEEP, BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING MIROTIC STUCK IN MY FUCKING HEAD AT 4 AM!!"

"Changbin calm down, you're so loud you're gonna make me go deaf!"

"I'm sorry I just wanna know...WHO THE FUCK IS SINGING MIROTIC AT 4 AM?"

Julio started thinking back to a time he caught Chan singing mirotic at 2 am. At that time changbin was visiting his parents, but he recalls a text changbin sent in their group chat about how he couldn't sleep! At 2 am that same day! Julio started silently laughing to himself!
(Julios' thoughts)
"Oh this is fucking great, they're fucking soulmates and they don't even know it! Oh this is gonna be hilarious!"
(End of julios' thoughts)

"Umm i don't know maybe you'll find out soon!" Snickering to himself Julio walked away!

"Hey bin I'm back, I know you didn't ask for anything, but I saw some cotton candy flavored like a cupcake and I thought of you! So I bought it for you and I hope you like it!"

Both boys were blushing and avoiding each other's eyes as changbin grabbed the container with cotton candy in it.

"Mmmm this is soooooo good, do you wanna try some?" (Deadass they make cupcake flavored cotton candy and it's soooooooo good you have to try it if you ever come across it! I literally ate the whole thing in like 10 minutes💀)

"No thanks, I got it for you! So what're you watching?"

"Oh I'm watching, the office! Wanna watch it with me?"

"Yeah sure let me just go get a blanket!"

"What why, it's not that cold in here?"

"Bin I know when you're cold, and right now you look cold! Now let me go get that blanket."

"How did he know I'm cold, fuck I'm blushing! He can't see me blushing!"

"Bin where'd you go?"

"I'm in the bathroom, I'll be out in a sec"

After watching 3 seasons of the office the boys decided to go to bed, so off they went. Changbin was tossing and turning in his bed, he had mirotic in his head again.
Chan was singing mirotic in his head on the other side of the room oblivious of the boy on the other side having trouble sleeping.
Changbin finally had enough.

"Holy shit who's singing mirotic again, my fucking soulmate needs to fucking shut up so I can sleep, I haven't slept correctly for the past 4 days!!!"

Chan held his breath, he had been singing that song for the past 4 days. He waited awhile just to confirm his suspicions.

"Oh thank heavens, my soulmate finally shut up, I can sleep now!!"

Chans heart started racing really fast!

(Chans thoughts)
"Hold on a moment, that soulmate thing is true? Holy shit Changbin is my soulmate! HOLY SHIT THAT CUTE MARSHMALLOW OVER THERE IS MY SOULMATE!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO"
(End chans thoughts)

Chan decided to sleep, so that way his bin could sleep also.

~the next morning~

"No Julio I don't know what to do, he's my soulmate. What if he doesn't like me back? What if-"

Julio cut him off as he saw changbin walking in the room.

"Hey changbin, you're up late it's already 12pm, what happened?"

"Uhh well, I uhh was finally able to get to sleep."

Changbin didn't wanna reveal his soulmate was the reason for it.

Chan came up with a plan in his head. He smirked at his idea and couldn't wait for changbin to become his.

~time skip~

It's 11pm and both boys were already in bed and as per usual changbin couldn't stop thinking of mirotic.

"Oh fuck me, seriously again they're singing!"

"I got youuuuuuuu under my skin!"

Changbin froze, that voice sounded familiar. As he sat up he saw Chan already looking at him and smiling. Then Chan spoke.

"Isn't mirotic such a catchy song? It's all I've been singing for the past few nights!"

Chan held a smirk on his face as changbin was super red and wide eyed.

"Oh also I know we're soulmates and I really like you, and I hope you like me too otherwise I'm just gonna keep singing mirotic for the rest of our lives until you like me!! Ok thanks goodnight bin!!"

Changbin layed back down face still on fire, and he wanted to go to sleep, thinking this was all a dream and he would wake up and everything wouldn't be this embarrassing! Then Chan started singing mirotic in his head and changbin knew this was real life.

"Chan you fucker. I like you too, now shut up so I can properly sleep!!"

"Then come over here so we can cuddle and I don't have to sing to sleep anymore!"

Changbin walked over to Chan with a blush on his face and got into the bed with Chan. Chan turned around and wrapped his arms around changbins waist, as changin burried his head in chans neck.

"Hey you know this means you're my boyfriend now right bin?"

"Yeah I know, now shut up so I can sleep"

Both boys fell asleep with a smile on their face. Except changbin when Chan would sing mirotic some nights just to mess with him.

The end~

Started: 7/20/19
Ended: 7/20/19