Pregnant~HYUNLIX

I changed their ages in this story so they're a little bit older, just cause I know some people don't like that they're young and doing these kinda stories. So for the sake of this story they're in their 20s ok.

If you don't like mpreg please don't read this, read my other stories before this. 🐻💜
This story is written for @sydney2328
Hi I really hope you like this, I'm beary sorry if it's not what you wanted 🐻💜

Hyunjin and Felix have been dating for a year already, they met when they were freshman in college but didn't start dating till sophomore year. Now that they're juniors they've started living together. When you meet Felix and hyunjin you see Felix a boy with freckles and a smile that's as bright as the sun. And Hyunjin his tall boyfriend who looks a little intimidating. But that couldn't be more wrong, when they're alone or with friends hyunjin is a complete bottom. (Wink-wonk) The definition of baby boy can you guess who his daddy is? One night the boys decided to go to a college party their friend was hosting, Felix decided they wouldn't get too drunk seeing as how they had class the next morning. At the party drinks on top of drinks we're handing to them, and as they got more wasted the more their night began. Being in a drunken daze Felix led hyunjin to an unoccupied bedroom and I'm sure you can imagine what went on in that room. It wasn't until early in the morning they finally stopped and went to bed in their friends room. A week after the party Hyunjin woke up one morning needing to throw up Felix woke up worrying about his little baby boy. Hyunjin couldn't keep anything in his stomach it was as if he started disliking almost everything he ate. Felix decided to take him to the doctor and see what was going on. At the doctors they ran some tests and found out he was pregnant. Hyunjin couldn't even look at Felix for the fear he would be disgusted or angry. Felix practically had his jaw on the floor, he was shocked but he couldn't help the smile that started appearing on his face. "JINNIE JINNIE JINNIE WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT OH MY GOSH OUR BABY GIRL IS GONNA BE LOVED SO MUCH!!!!!" Hyunjin couldn't fight back the tears of joy he was happy Felix wanted the baby as much as he did, but wait did he say baby girl? "Hey how do you know we're having a girl what if we're having a boy?" "We're having a baby girl I can feel, plus even if we did have boy I'd still love him just as much!"
After 9 months of waiting and Felix tending to everything Hyunjin wanted. Because he wanted what was best for his pregnant boyfriend, they were ready to meet their....BABY GIRL!!!!!!
"Congratulations Mr. and Mr. Lee you have a very beautiful baby girl." (They're not married yet, but the doctor likes to call them like they are.)
"Felix what are we gonna name her?"
"I was thinking we could possible name her Cosette Lee."
"You wanna name her after the lead girl in Les Miserables? Really Felix you're so obsessed with that movie." (Honestly that's one of my favorite movies) "But ok I think it's pretty!"

Started:12/6/18
Finished:12/6/18
🐻💜