Dirty Harry Imagine

Start from the beginning

"Yes."

"I knew you would," he chuckled, "no one can say no to Harry Styles."

"I don't even have to try. I could fuck every girl in the world if I wanted to. I get the hottest girls because who am i?" he asked, gripping your ass tightly.

"Harry S-Styles.." You whispered.

"WHO AM I??" Harry slapped your ass hard.

"Harry Styles!" You yelled, jumping a bit.

"that's right baby. Don't forget it. Now go to the bathroom like you came here to do."

You nodded, went in the bathroom, and started to close the door but Harry stopped you. He opened it and came inside with you before closing it again.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I want to watch." Harry smirked.

"Harry..dont ask me to take my pants off infront of you..." You begged.

"Why not? You'll do it, won't you?"

"Yeah.." You said, slightly ashamed of the fact that you'd do anything for him.

"So do as I say, you helpless slut." He smirked at you again and motioned for you to pull down your skirt.

You sighed and pulled it down.

"Take it off all the way." He demanded.

You took off your sandals and then pulled the skirt all the way off, leaving you in your shirt and thong.

"Good girl." Harry said while giving your ass a good smack.

"This is awkward Harry come on don't-" You started but were cut off by Harry.

"Just do it you helpless bitch! I'm telling you to do it, and i know you'll do whatever I say!" He spanked you again and you winced while pulling your thong down.

You sat down and tried to pee, but you couldn't.

"I can't pee." You said awkwardly, turning bright red.

"Whatever. I have you half naked now, so I'll just take advantage of that." he pulled you off the toilet and pushed you onto your knees, where he pulled your shirt over your head and took off your bra.

You covered your chest, feeling self conscious.

"I want to see them." He stepped back and pointed at the area you were covering.

You let your arms fall to your sides almost instantly. You felt like a robot.

"You're like my little slave. You'll do whatever I want. I love it." Harry pulled down his pants and boxers and shoved his hard-on in your face.

"Suck. Now." He demanded.

You instantly took him in your mouth, sucking hard.

"Oh yesss." He moaned.

His hands grabbed your head and he shoved his whole length in your mouth so you were deep throating him. You couldnt stop yourself from gagging.

"Comon my little cock whore take it!"

You were hoping he'd finish soon, because you couldn't breathe. About thirty seconds later he pulled out.

You gasped for air.

"Aww was I too hard on that pretty little mouth of yours?" He smirked.

You didn't say anything so he picked you up and slammed you against the wall, slamming his length into you.

"OW FUCK HARRY." You screamed.

"Shit babe you're so tight!"

"NO YOU'RE JUST FUCKING HUGE!"

"Fuck ouch Harry cant you go slower?!" You teared up a bit.

"Shut up and let me do what I want." Harry ordered.

Then you heard a knock on the door.

"Harry stop fucking our fan!" Louis yelled, chuckling a bit.

"Louis its not funny! He's hurting her, can't you tell?" Zayn sounded worried.

"Oh come on she's fine. She's just soo tight ahhhh. Comon babe tell them you're fine." Harry demanded.

"I-Ouch! I'm fine!" you chocked out.

"You don't sound fine." Zayn said.

Then Harry released inside of you and pulled out.

"thanks for that babe, it was amazing." he kissed you for the first time.

"I don't just like you because your fit, and I don't just wanna be fuck buddies. You're adorable, sweet, funny, gorgeous, and I'm sorry I was so rough with you." Harry smiled.

"That's better Haz." Zayn said outside the door. You could hear him start to walk away.

"Finish me?" You asked.

"you're so cute!" He said laughing.

Then he worked some magic with his tongue until you came.

A/N: you asked for dirty, so sorry if it was too much lolll