I have my phone.

How could I be so stupid? Kaylin and Emily both have my number. I wonder if they're worried about me?

I sprint into a room I hadn't been in before, and hope Harry is out of hearing range.

I notice I have a ton of missed calls and texts, I sigh, knowing I must've freaked them out.

I search for Kaylin's contact name.

She answered the phone on the second ring.

"Jules?" Kaylin answers the phone and I hear voices, most likely Emily, talking in the back.

"Kaylin! It feels amazing to hear your voice!" I cover my mouth, I need to keep my voice down. I'm just upstairs from a man who is completely psychotic. He probably has some super hearing abilities or something.

"Jules! Where the hell are you?! Emily and I have been going crazy looking for you! You've been gone for two days!"

"I know, but listen, because I don't have a lot of time- Harry took me."

"What?!" She pauses, explaining to Emily why I'm not with them. "I'm so sorry, Jules! We shouldn't have left you alone. You told us he took an interest to you and we didn't-"

"Kaylin, just listen to me! I told you I don't have a lot of time, now I need you to pay attention." I run my fingers through my hair, and take a deep breath as I close my eyes.

"I'm at his house, or his parents house, and I need you to get me out of here. I don't know exactly where 'here' is, but it's deep in some kind of woods. I won't be able to reply to you all the time, he's constantly with me. I'm surprised he's not here now, actually."

"What do you want me to do? I-I don't know what to think right now, he's never done something like this before. It's only one night stands with him. Are you alright?" Her words were rushed, and her voice became shaky.

"To be honest, I don't know what you should do, but yes I'm okay. Next time Harry's supposed to be gone for a while I'll text you, and please, try to find me."

That's all I was able to say before I heard footsteps outside my door. I quickly hung up the phone and stood up, running over to the door and opening it.

Harry comes into my view as I open the door, and he's leaning against the doorpost.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Nobody, Harry." I chuckle while replying to him to make it more believable. "I was just listening to music." I'm getting better at this covering up thing, at least I hope.

"Alright, well let's go." He gives me a skeptical look, but roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me down the stairs.

"Do you have the list?"

I pull out my phone, showing him.

He nods and continues to walk outside to the car. He turns around sharply and says, "I'll be right back. I forgot something."

"Okay." He runs back inside and I continue to walk to the vehicle. I contemplate on wether I should sit in the front seat or the back, but since Paul's not here I decide on the front.

That must mean Harry's driving, but it's strange because ever since I've been here Paul has driven us everywhere, but I have only driven with Harry once really, so maybe it was just a one time thing.

Before I can get into the car two arms are roughly wrapped around me, and I'm pulled up against Harry's torso.

He finds my hand and breezily whispers in my ear, "Give me the phone."