Epilogue

Four Months Later

"Eric, are you sure you want to do this?" Sarah sighed, running her hands through her hair. She could feel the nerves radiating off of her boyfriend laying next to her, his laptop propped up on his knees.

"I'm sure. I promise, love. Plus, I'm so sick of hearing you complain that you can't post any cute pictures of us," Eric chuckled, but placed a soft hand on Sarah's arm to calm her down. Truth is, his nerves were shot. None of the boys knew he was going to do this. It was a spur of the moment thing.

His face reveal video had been saved in a file on his computer for months now. He knew he wanted to make it soon, after hitting his own personal 'subscriber milestone' of five million.

The night before, Sarah had joked that he should make a face reveal video. She didn't think that he would take it seriously. They had been cuddling at her apartment, high as shit off some strong weed that Mason had gotten for them. Eric had laughed about it then, but the thought had plagued his mind the next morning as well.

So here they were, cuddled up in bed as he put the finishing touches on the video that would change his life. He obviously edited it a bit, cutting out the part where he joked about needing a girlfriend to show off now. A couple videos of himself and Sarah had made it in, and seeing how her eyes sparkled when he looked at her made him want to show her off to the whole world.

"Eric," Sarah sighed "All those times I would complain I was just joking. You know that. You don't have to do this."

She knew that once he uploaded this video, his life would change forever. Sure, there had been some pictures of the two floating around hand in hand. They both never confirmed it was him, but they never denied it either, just letting it seemingly go unnoticed.

"I want to. SwaggerSouls will never die, but I want everyone to see Eric, too," He sighed, uploading the video to his drafts on YouTube before sending out a quick tweet. Sarah got the notification on her phone, the only words were "5 mill special in five mins. Be ready."

A phone call from Ryan invaded the quiet room, and he sighed before answering it and putting it on speaker.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Ryan asked as soon as Eric answered.

"If you mean making a face reveal video, yes. I am," Eric said, and Ryan sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, your privacy will be out the window. Your fans will go nuts, who knows what they'll do."

"I know what I'm doing, Ryan," Eric snapped, then sighed. "Sorry, I'm just frustrated. Sarah's been trying to convince me not to post this."

"And for good reason!" Sarah piped up "Ryan's right. Who knows what'll happen?"

"I don't care anymore, Sarah!" Eric said, stress clearly evident on his face. "I am my own fucking person. You aren't the only one who wants to post pictures and videos of the two of us. You aren't the only one who wants to do stupid snapchats and Twitch streams where you put your fucking makeup on me. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me because I fucking love you."

It was the first time he had actually said these words. Sarah's eyes widened, and Ryan muttered a small 'goodbye' before hanging up.

"You mean it?" She whispered, and Eric nodded. He grabbed her hands in his own before turning to face her.

"I mean it with every fiber of my being. I fucking love you. And I'm done hiding. I want to show you off and the only way to properly do that is by showing the world my face. No more skits reenacting cute things between us, no more 'kissing my helmet' for a joke. I want everyone to see how much I love you."

Sarah was crying at this point, but a wide smile was plastered on her face.

"Okay then, let's do this."

___________________________________________________

fin