Chapter Fourteen - Shot Clock

***Before you read any further, please note that this chapter contains sexual content! Read at your own discretion!***

He stares at me and I stare back at him. We're standing in front of each other and it feels like time is creeping by. Silence and nothing to say, just staring at each other. I've told him how I feel and he looks at me as if he wants to tell me something but nothing comes out.

He finally walks closer to me, leaving no room between us and kisses me. I want to fight the urge to kiss him back but I give in at the touch of his lips on mine. He kisses me soft and slow like one of those romantic scenes from the movies. Our lips part to break the kiss but I don't want it to end. I kiss him back. It feels so natural kissing him, let alone how amazing it feels.

We're kissing, inching closer to the bed and before we know it, we crash on it

We're kissing, inching closer to the bed and before we know it, we crash on it. Feet hanging off the edge, laying on our sides, looking at each other, we let out a series of small laughs. At the end of our laughter, Day'quan pulls me in for another kiss.

"So umm...what are we doing?" I question him.

"I'm not sure. Let's jus' take it slow." He replies as he looks into my apprehensive eyes. He pulls at my jeans and says, "Take these off."

I stand and remove them, along with my shirt, then return to the bed. I notice him quickly examing me as I lay back down on the bed. He takes his hand and slides down into my boxers and grabs at my little friend.

I get surprised and flinch a little. He squeezes it a few times then pulls his hand back. I am a bit alarmed that he just went for it. I'm still really nervous about all of this.

He looks me in the eyes, gently grabs my hand, slides it partly into his shorts and removes his hand. My hand rest under the band of his shorts and I'm nervous to move forward. I watch him slide his hand back into my boxers and place it around my dick. He slowly starts to stroke, making it come awake. Before I slide my hand towards his, I give him another look and he still looks slightly awkward about this.

I hold Day'quan's member in my hand and I'm getting more nervous than ever. And with me looking at him, it gives me a ton of butterflies in my stomach. He is leading and I'm following his actions.

He glides his hand up and down the shaft of my manhood and I do the same to his. He leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back. His eyes are locked on mine and mine on his.

While continuing to make eye contact, Day'quan reaches with his long arms and removes my boxers. I am completely naked now. He places his hands under my armpits and slides me up on the bed. He kisses my chest, licking and sucking at my nipples. He grabs at my growing member and strokes it slowly.

Day'quan looks at me and pauses everything that we are doing. I'm not sure if he is regretting this or not but he isn't moving. Another second goes by and suddenly, he puts my dick in his mouth. I'm shocked. He's actually doing this and I'm going to have to do it too. I can't back out now.