Prologue

—————————————
DISCLAIMER
—————————————

This story is an LGBTQ+ novel which means it will contain some homosexual events. Along with it being tagged as LGBTQ+, it is also an M for Mature rating. This book is rated that way because of its sexual content, physical abuse, and profanity.

If any of that is too much for you to handle, please exit now.

—————————————
SYNOPSIS
—————————————

Nolan James is a high school student from Charlotte, North Carolina that has been relocating from city to city, with his mother for the last three years. Throughout his high school years, he's never finished a full year at one school. But finally, he gets to his senior year and there are no plans for him to move again or interrupt his final year of school. In this coming of age, urban fiction, LGBTQ+ story, Nolan gets grouped together with three other high school students in his Biology class. All four of these seniors don't realize it yet but they are more connected than ever. They will battle family drama, relationship drama, educational woes and that doesn't include the biggest drama of all: Senior Year.

—————————————
AWARDS and ENTRIES
—————————————

Awards

1st Place 🥇 in General Fiction on The Flavored Awards 2019

2nd Place 🥈 in Urban Fiction on Earnest Writers Awards 2019

3rd Place 🥉 in LGBTQ+ on CleavedAwards

Entries:

Betflix and Kings and Queens Awards

—————————————
CHARACTERS

***The pictures below do not reflect the sexuality or personalities of the people in the pictures. They only serve as visual examples of the characters***
—————————————

 They only serve as visual examples of the characters***—————————————