And here the story begins

You woke up rubbing your aching neck due to sleeping on an old abandoned bed with no pillow. But your pain soon faded when you realised what day it was. Today you had to take your entrance exam for UA high. This has been your dream school ever since you decided you wanted to become a pro hero. You checked your phone and it read 7:55 "IM LATE." You jumped out of bed and immediately slipped on a hoodie (color of your choice) and black ripped jeans with some combat boots. You brushed your hair and left in a rush. Totally forgetting to say goodbye to s/n (sisters name). As you ran through the streets you spotted UA high coming in the distance. You sprinted faster and to your dismay, you run into someone, knocking you down in the process. "WATCH IT YOU EXTRA" you look up and saw a boy with spiky blonde hair looking irritated at your actions. This boy looked familiar to you as if you've met before. But where is he from? The boy grew angry at Y/n.

The boy's point of view

IS SHE IGNORING ME! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS! "HEY ARE YOU MUTE WHEN YOU BUMP INTO PEOPLE YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY SORRY."

Y/N'S point of view

"Huh, oh I'm sorry." You look at the new scrape in your arm. "What's a little princess like you doing here anyways." Your face changed to an annoyed one "Princess my ass bitch." You got up and dusted your self off. The boy only grinned. "Feisty one aren't ya. Be careful little girl you play with fire and your gonna get burned." He said in a menacing tone. "Scoff don't mess with me spiky I'm warning you." You turn to walk off but the boy saaid something else "The name is Bakugo, princess and watch yourself wouldn't want you to get hurt." You flipped the kid off, though this is a bit rude you were just so tired with people who think you're some delicate doll. You just hated it.

Time skip to the battlefield

As you waited for the test to start you spotted the same spiky hair dude. 'I'd hate to be in the same class as him.' "BEGIN" You ran through the arena capturing robots then crushing them. You ran as fast as you could getting every last one of them you saw. You were getting pretty worried and wondered if everyone else had more points than you but soon shook it off because you saw the same boy that yelled at you in trouble. 'Bakugo?' He seemed to take on more than he can handle with a huge robot in front of him. You sighed and turned around to help him. Running towards him you capture the robot and tell Bakugo to destroy it. He quickly activated his quirk and got rid of it. 'Explosion? Wow, that's actually really cool.' But when you decided to look at him he was gone. 'Damn bastard he yells at me about my manners but then runs off without saying thank you.' You scoff and go back to destroying robots. The exam ends and you head home...if you can really call it home.

Authors note

That is a wrap on my first chapter hope you enjoyed.  I wanted to mention that this story will move at a slow pace so if you want Bakugo to fall in love with Y/n quickly this is not your type of story. I don't see Bakugo as the type to let someone in quickly. So please be patient. Also if you see anything like this 'thought' this is just a thought that's how I'll write them.

Hope you have a good day :)