character description and extra

Yo, it's the author here coming from the future. I just want to say this story is absolute cringe. I'm so sorry for writing this monstrosity, i just had no idea what a basic plan was so I just started writing with a brainstorm. I do really the concept I was going for but I could've written it better.

  But I have grown since writing this story so let me shamelessly plug my new story,  A Shinobi behind the mask (Naruto x reader) If you want a story that's  planned out and you also like Naruto and the idea of being Kakashi's daughter I suggest you read this story. Anyway you have been warned if you chose to continue.

Y/n
Quirk: Fog illusion and force fields

Quirk details: Fog illusion is a quirk that allows you to make an illusion. This only affects sight, no physical damage can be made from the illusions. Making these illusions create a foggy area to those not under the illusion. Your eyes turn a greyish purple when this quirk is activated.

Quirk 2: The quirk called force field allows you to manipulate matter to a molecular level resulting in compressed air, water, fire, etc. AKA shields.

Appearance
You're a very small girl... actually your the shortest in class. But don't let that take away from how mature your body is. Your eyes and hair have two different shades of purple(or any other color) your hair has the different shade in the tips and your eyes are split in color as well. The color completely engulfs the hair and eyes depending on which quirk your using.

Background
Your parents worked for a gang. They never loved you they were either on missions or abusing you. One day they went on a mission and never came back or so you thought. Leaving you on the streets to care for yourself. You joined a gang and they constantly beat you and made you feel like nothing they only wanted you for your quirk. Soon you learned to never let anyone know that they hurt you and no matter what never trust anyone because they'll only use you.
Despite living on the streets you still went to school and performed well. You dreamed to be a hero because then no one will ever underestimate you.

Authors note
Hello, there fellow readers I hope you enjoy my story. This is my first time writing something like this so please give me a chance. Also, I want to add that if you don't like anything about your character then you can change it to your liking.