Chapter 35: Love in the Making

Start from the beginning

They remained still for a moment, feeling the rhythmic pace of his heart.

"I love you too, Aiden," she replied.

Watching each other, their smiles rose to grins, then Emily giggled. Aiden chuckled at this, and they both shared a moment of laughter.

"God, you make me so happy," he told her as their laughter died down, returning to a look of loving admiration.

"I feel the same way," she whispered back, gazing into his chocolate irises as he lowered down to kiss her plump, freshly-kissed lips.

As their lips moved together, Aiden cupped the back of her head tightly with his left hand. His other hand still pressed against hers on his chest, he gave her hand a gentle, comforting squeeze before letting go. He travelled his free hand to the bottom of her shirt, tentatively grazing his fingers against her lower abdomen, in a similar manner as she did with him only seconds ago.

His fingertips rose delicately, brushing against the lace of her soft pink push-up bra.

Emily rose to her elbows, grabbing the hem of her tank top and pulling it off. She threw the garment aside, looking to Aiden as he gazed at her breasts. They heaved in a pant as her breath quickened at the electricity of his sensual stare.

All in silence, the crickets chirping in the distance, she took his hand in hers and brought it to her tender bosom. She slid his chilled fingers past the restrictive fabric of her bra, letting his digits graze against her sensitive nipple. Instantly, it perked at the sensation.

Aiden, snapping out of his astonished trance formed from her encouraging nature, decided to take action. He was, after all, experienced. Though with her, it felt all new. It was like he forgot everything he once thought he understood. Perhaps it was because of his love for her. All of these experiences were new to him, because it was love, something he never truly had with any of the women in his lonesome past.

His hand cupped her small breast. Dainty and perfect in every way, he mused. His fingers teased her nipple, delicately brushing over the smooth skin in light pinches and twists.

His other hand reached around her back, finding the hook of her bra and pinching. The material fell around her stomach, and she lifted her arms again, pulling that article of clothing off as well.

Aiden's eyes widened as he gazed at her exposed breasts in the firelight. She was magnificent, and not just in looks. Though Aiden did greatly appreciate that too, as expressed in the tightening of his denim jeans in a particularly valuable area. But aside from that, the gravitation to be with her was more than just physical. He wanted to be with her in every way, forever and always.

The concern began to grow in her eyes as he stayed transfixed in his silent gaze. She didn't know why he stopped, he'd seen her like this plenty of times before.