Chapter 2

Jungkook decided to go to his friends again. They played for hours until one by one they got sleepy, so he left. Once again he was walking down that dark alley when he heard a scream. He ran over when he recognized the scream, it was Yoongis. Some men were attacking him as he tried so hard to get away from them.

Jungkook became furious and grabbed one of the guys, throwing them hard into a building, leaving a big crack in it. The other men looked at him and then to the unconscious guy that's smashed into a wall. They all charged at him at once, as he easily knocked them out too.  Yoongi laid there bloody and dizzy, he didn't know what to do and was freaking out.

"Are you okay Yoongi Hyung?" Jungkook calmly and quietly asked. 

Yoongi visibly relaxes at the familiar voice. 

"Jungkook-ah? I-is that you?" Yoongi shakily asked.

Jungkook gulps at the smell of blood but manages to hide his eyes, wrapping hid jacket around Yoongi.

"Yeah hyung it's me, are you okay?" He asks softly.

Yoongi nods and carefully gets up as Jungkook helps him. He doesn't question Jungkook when he starts taking him to the youngers house instead of his own. It took about 10 minutes of awkward silence before they finally got there.

"I have a pet wolf, his name is Yulyeong but you can call him Yul, but don't freak out please hed harmless, just a loving cuddle bug." Jungkook smiled a bit at the last part.

"That's okay with me, I don't mind" Yoongi giggled as Jungkook started unlocking the door.

When he opened it there was Yulyeong, laying on the couch all curled up and asleep, until he smelled Yoongi. His ears perked up curiously and looked at him, before running over and rubbing his head on Yoongi hand. Yoongi giggled at the cute motion and started petting the wolf. Jungkook smiled and slowly inched Yoongi to sit down on the couch, as Yulyeong happily followed.

"I'll be okay Jungkook I promise, I just need some water" Yoongi smiled to him as Jungkook nodded and made him a cool glass of water.

Yoongi was a bit surprised that the wolf was so calm and cuddly. His schools always taught him how wolves and lions were beasts, and would eat anything that they could get their hands on. But Yulyeong was laying his head in his lap, panting softly and enjoying the pets he was receiving. 

Jungkook came back with a glass of cold water and an ice pack, giving it to the older. 

"Thank you Jungkook." Yoongi smiled as he drank the water. 

Jungkook nodded and smiled at him, before going back to the kitchen.

"Do you wanna stay here and have me drop you off tomorrow or would you like me to take you home." Jungkook kindly asked" looking back at the older.

"I uh... Can I stay here? I don't wanna go back out there-" Yoongi started with a frown before giggling. "Plus, I have a cute guard dog here to protect me." He joked as Jungkook smiled softly nodding.

"Let me bring you out some pillows and blankets okay? I'll be right back." Jungkook said after grabbing a piece of meat for Yulyeong and giving it to him.

Yoongi watched the two curiously, noticing how Yulyeong naturally growled while eating but stopped once he saw Yoongi, which he found cute.

Jungkook went to his room and started grabbing things as he felt a bit hungry but kept it to himself. He grabbed an extra blanket just in cade and went back out to the living room. He was a bit shocked to find that Yulyeong was letting Yoongi pet him while he was eating, his growling has stopped for a while now. He watched curiously and waited for the twos moment to be done.

Once Yulyeong was done eating, Jungkook walked over and started setting up the couch for Yoongi to sleep in. Yoongi smiled at him thankfully and helped him out, while Yulyeong sat there curiously. 

"I brought you clothes to change into, and you can take a shower to clean off all the blood, and there should be a first aid kit in my bathroom if you need bandaids." Jungkook smiled and handed the boy a change of clothes.

"Thank you Jungkook." Yoongi smiled back and went to the bathroom. 

_

While Yoongi was in the shower Jungkook snuck a blood bag and drank the blood fast but carefully. He was scared Yoongi would come out while he was feeding and freak out. When he heard the shower turn off he quickly buried the empty bag in the trashcan, covering it in other trash. 

Yoongi dried himself off and patched himself up where he needed, and put cream on cuts that didn't need bandage but needed medicine. To be honest he put cream on the cuts that did need to be bandaged. He dried his hair off and put his clothes on before shyly sneaking out.

Yulyeong was deep asleep in his huge personal bed as Jungkook greeted him.

"There's food in the fridge, and some milk and juices. You can eat what you want I don't mind. There are also three different TV remotes." Jungkook said while bending down to show him, which got Yoongi blushing a bit. "This one is to the Roku which is quite easy to work around, and this one is to the TV, and the last one is to the stereo which is off right now so you don't need it."

"Thank you Kook-ah, a lot." Yoongi sat down taking the remotes gently. 

Jungkook nodded and stretched. 

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep, you can do whatever you want, I don't mind, goodnight!" Jungkook laughed softly while going to his room.

Yoongi said goodnight back and quickly made himself comfortable. 

Yoongi had put on some drama, maybe action from what Jungkook can hear. He was having a really hard time falling asleep, and part of that was because the boy he has a crush on is downstairs on his couch. The boy he likes is on the couch of a monster, he kept thinking to himself over and over.