Eleven

Funky how I'm making chapter 11 and stranger things 3 just cane out aha
I'm so fucking sorry I've been so busy for the past like 4 months and my book died.
~~~
Author pov
"hyung you... Didn't do anything. It's fine. It's just a prank haha... ha" As he finished his sentence the room died down and Jungkook dragged Jimin away.
"Why did you do that babe?" Jungkook asks.
"I had to... I couldn't tell him, he doesn't remember so we can just leave it. Please honey just let it go."
But Jungkook would not let it go.
It gnawed on him constantly as he watched Jimin live with the painful memories. Jungkook knew he had to do something, but he didn't realise what he wanted to do would hurt Jimin even more.
He wanted to confront Yoongi and punch his tiny soft face in. He wanted Yoongis face to be so bruised you wouldn't be able to tell which part of his face was which. So he did. And Yoongis face was in fact so bruised you wouldn't be able to tell which part of his face was which.

Jimin obviously found out, yoongi was so bruised the whole world was annoyed at Jungkook. He couldn't leave his dorm for anything without being stalked by haters.

"Why would you do this Jungkook, everything was fine?" Jimin begged Jungkook while sobbing.
Jungkook couldn't reply, he just sat on the floor silently.
Jimin walked away and locked himself in the bathroom and was there for the rest of the day.