My body was now full on shaking. I suddenly want to get away from here, from everywhere. I don't want to be anywhere near this devil.

" Shut it Viraj. Till now, I was letting her every mistake ignored. But now she is growing wings. Did you see what happened !? She escaped ! She just escaped from my mansion. No one to stop her. Hell no one to get suspicions on her. We were so soft on her and this is how she repayed. " He shouted at him, all the time glaring at me.

" I.. I am sorry." I said in a meek voice. My eyes were burning with tears. Truth to be told, I was not even a smallest of sorry. But I would do anything to escape him. I don't want to be hurt.

" I ... I am really sorry. I was not thinking straight." I again apologized. I know no amount of sorry would keep him calm. He is really a devil. And I hate him.

Despite of wanting to show  him that I am strong, I resolve to that weak timid girl this world knows about.

My tears were streaming down my face. My body was full on shaking with fear and pain.

Viraj sighed and came forward, towards me. I instantly flinched, not wanting to be anywhere near this demon.

Sitting on the floor and looking at both of them with alertness, I found myself even more shaking when Viraj crouched down and reached out his one hand towards my one of the cheek which had been slapped just a moment ago. He caressed it softly while I was watching her like a deer cought in the headlight.

" Why did you do that?" He asked softly, concern flashing in his  eyes.

" huh !?" I looked at him confused.

" Why did you run away? Did anyone of us hurt you? Do you even know anything about the outside world. You don't even know anyone outside, still  you ran out like we were going to murder you" He said, and stared at me like wanting me to say something.

" I.. I don't want to be here with you people." I replied while I was crying.

" And why is that?" He again asked softly, in a tone like he was asking a child.

All the while devil stared upon us with his arms crossed over his chest. He was scowling at me and looked like something was holding him back, otherwise he would have murdered me till now.

" You do know you are going to get married after few days. Then, why did you even try to take this foolish step ? Huh?"

I looked at him scaredly and darted my gaze towards the devil, who was all the time analysing both of us with a solemn face.

My gaze again shifted towards this demon Viraj and replied in my stutter voice.

" Vi-Vimla masi once t-told me that my prince charming would c-come to me and m-marry me. He w-would keep me happy and I -I will live like a q-queen with him. H-he would l-love me and..." I was cut off by this angry voice which belonged to none other than the devil.

" Make her stop Viraj otherwise she will be murdered today by my hands !" That devil sneered.

" You need to keep your calm Abhi. That's not the way you should talk to your future wife."

" Viraj don't lecture me on this. I know very well how to behave with her. She thinks by talking all these shit, we will go soft on her. She is trying to make us a fool."

" Abhi please you need to keep your calm." Viraj said in a raised voice.

That devil, with a frustrated face, run his fingers in his hair and turned around, making his back to face us.

He started walking to a nearby table. After he reached the table, he smashed the flower vase from the table in anger. A loud voice of breakage silenced the whole room.

I flinched, my shakiness was visible as tears ran down my face. Not knowing what to do, I looked at Viraj, pleading him with my eyes to take me away from here. I don't want to be nearby this devil.

He looked dangerous. A monster, just what my Vimla masi told me about the other day. She always advised me to be away from the wicked people. And I was so foolish that I took her for granted.

Suddenly, that devil once again turned around, this time glaring at me with his angry eyes. Rage was what I could only decipher. He did not seem like the one to forgive me this time now. No !! This time he became mad. Just what my Masi warned me about to be away with those kind of people. I could see the thirst for my destruction. He was going to ruin me.

With a slow calculative step, he walked towards me. His fist clenched tightly as he continued throwing dagger at me.

" You want to run away from me? Huh ! Is that so!?" He asked me with eerily calmed voice. Viraj stood up from his position and walked towards him.

" Abhi, I think it's not the best time to talk about it. First we will go to the mansion and then get freshen up. After then we will talk about it. Okay !" He talked to him in an understanding manner.

But that devil head snapped to him and glared.

" You and all of the others who are present here. Get out of the room. RIGHT NOW !!" He yelled as he continued to gaze at him.

I sighed. I felt  like a heavy burden has been lifted from my chest. But my headache and body pain was still there. Still I felt my mind to be relaxed.

With all the strength I could muster, I got up and suddenly felt dizzy. But still in my dizziness I could interpret that all of his men were going out of here. Even Viraj took the leave after ignoring the devil's intense gaze.

After all went out of the room, I tried to step forward towards the door. Abhinay was watching his men getting out of the room and so I was trying to move out from here without indulging myself in anymore trouble.

As I got more neared  to the door, he suddenly yelled,

" STOP RIGHT THERE TARA !"

******************
1624 words

How was the update? Let me know.. I will try to update tomorrow.