Jimin is the next to leave, after awkwardly declaring that someone should go look after Jungkook to make sure that he's fine.

That leaves Hoseok still in the doorway, and Yoongi and Taehyung in their seats, Yoongi's hand still on Taehyung's shoulder, grounding him at least a little.

"What happened?" Hoseok asks once again, a scared waver in his voice.

"I'm sorry, but can you leave us alone for a bit? I'll clue you in later, but Tae needs me. Don't worry about what Namjoon said though. I'm sure that what just happened was much needed. It just didn't pan out the way I expected it to."

Hoseok looks conflicted, but eventually does as Yoongi asks him to and leaves.

"Taehyung, are you with me?"

"Yeah," Taehyung croaks out. "Kind of."

"How are you feeling? You're taking this remarkably well!"

"Floaty."

Yoongi hums. He tightens his grip on Taehyung's shoulder, but not in an uncomfortable way.

"That's understandable. Do you want to talk about what just happened?"

Taehyung shakes his head. He can feel a headache coming on, and his whole body is wracked by a brief shiver that finally subsides after making his chest vibrate. He's shocked and confused and there's too much going on that he can't wrap his mind around, and if he was to talk about it now he thinks that all he would be capable of saying is that Jungkook knows. So instead he simply leans forward and rests his forehead against Yoongi's shoulder.

Within seconds, everything he thought he knew has changed, and he's not quite sure yet how to face the debris left behind by this ginormous storm.

There's a knock on the door, but Taehyung doesn't look up from where he rests his face against Yoongi's shoulder. He doesn't want to have to deal with anyone else anymore.

"I thought you were going after Namjoon, hyung?"

So it's Jin.

"He locked himself away and I think he's freaking out. You know how he gets when that happens, and then it's best to leave him alone to have the opportunity to mull over everything that happened. And since I can't help him and don't know where Jungkook is – or if I even want to see him right now – I though I'd stop by to see if everything is okay in here."

"Okay isn't quite the word I'd use to describe the situation, but we're managing. Taehyung is taking it a lot better than expected."

"I'm glad."

Yoongi clears his throat, before tentatively asking: "Are you okay though, hyung?"

And oh. Oh. Suddenly Taehyung remembers that it wasn't just him getting exposed (Although he wasn't really exposed now, was he? Because apparently everyone was in the know already, whether Taehyung had wanted that or not being out of the question.) but Namjoon and Jin as well. They were both outed, and the meaning of that takes a second for Taehyung to understand because oh.

All this time, Yoongi had told Taehyung to tell Namjoon about his preference for boys, had promised him that Namjoon would understand. Now it makes sense why Yoongi was so convinced. Namjoon and Jin? Together? That means that not only Namjoon, but also Jin must like boys. Does that mean that both of them would understand him?

"I'm not really sure how I'm feeling right now to be honest. I'm mad at Jungkook, but on the other hand I can understand his frustration. That still doesn't justify what he just did though."

"Hyung?" Taehyung croaks out and finally sits up again, detaches himself from Yoongi's t-shirt and leaves some wet spots in his wake. "Do you like boys?"