With that thought I decided to make something. I was feeling so weak I don't have any energy left in my body because of last night. Jungkook had really gone crazy at that time. I wish someone could make food for me so can eat happily by resting on the couch. I just want tell everything what had happened with me. I really need to talk with soneone about this otherwise I'll go insane.

But Jungkook had broke my phone I can't even call someone. I'm really feeling pit in my chest. I thought that Jungkook will ever doubt on me, that means he don't trust me.
I'm so hurt I want to talk with someone. When tears roll down my cheeks. And suddenly I heard something. I wipe the tears with the back of my palm and moved out of the kitchen and saw telephone was ringing. I just probably forgot that we telephone in our house. A hope of a ray grows inside me. I immediately ran towards the telephone and place it on my ear. "Hello?~~" My throat starts to hurt when I heard a beautiful voice of lady through the phone. It was my mom. Her voice makes pleasure to my ears. In any seconds I can burts in taers if she says something more than this. I bite my lower lip preventing myself from crying.

"M-mom....." I says in cracked voice as tears roll down.

"Hey Taehyungie how are you dear???"

"I'm f-fine..." I replied but deep inside I'm not. I want to tell you mom. I really want to tell you everything want Jungkook did with me.

"Okay! What about my son-in-law? Is he okay?"  She asked as I gulp my saliva to answer.

"He too"... I replied.

"Taehyung what happened?  You sounds like you're crying. Is something happen?..." as she asked this my heart sank for a second. But she understands me that I want to tell her something.

"Taehyung you're there?" She asked through phone. I couldn't control myself and burts in cry...

"Taehyung!  You're crying?  What happened baby??!!!! Why you're crying!!??"

"M-Mommy..... sob*"

"Baby please say don't make me worried!!!!...."

"Mommy... Jungkook beat me up...." I cried and a cutted wire come in my view. I tilt my head and saw Jungkook had cut the connection with scissor in his hand. First I got shock but than I feel like to slap that smirk which was dancing on his face.

"Oops I'm sorry.... I just want to cut this chips packet but than I saw you and this scissor in my hand got mad when she saw you talking on the telephone with someone. So she ran towards you and cut off the wire...." he says and I gritted my teeth as I tightly twisting the phone in my hand angrily. 

"It was mom?..." he asked and continue to eat chips. "What? Open your mouth don't stare at me like that..." he said. I just keep staring at him.

He throw his chips packet and scissor away and yank me against his chest gripping tightly on my arms.

"I asked you something so you should answer me..." he says furiously as his orbs glow in red.

I struggle to loss his grip. "WHAT YOU WANT JUNGKOOK?? WHY DO  DID THAT? WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS???....." his eyes got widen as I shout furiously and push him back as I step back from him.

He roughly pull to himself and my back bang his on his chest. He have gripped tightly from behind.  I  was jumping in place to get free and slapping multiple time on his arm. I thrashed my body everywhere to get free but we ended up following on the floor. I immediately stood up to ran but he grab my ankle and make me fall on the hard floor as I cried in pain. He pull me towards himself and locked his legs with mine. He grab a scissor from aside and place on my neck.

"Now even if you move a inch I'll stab this scissor in your neck...." he says but than his with his fleming eyes. I give a confused look.

"Come here..." he command while tapping on his lap. Jungkook was really confusing me. I didn't make him repeat and I did as he say. I hesitatedly sat on his lap as my back touches his hard chest.

"You don't understand when I mark you at very first day off our wedding. Didn't your mom told you that once you'll get mark by your mate you'll become all his  than you can't look for another man.... didn't she? He asked in whisper as my body totally shivered by his husky voice. I didn't a word only my sobs were audible.

"Answer me..." he says with sharpness in his voice.

I nod. "S-she d-did...." I says between my sobs.

"Than what you did... you goes against the rules... even you know that your mine, only mine but you broke the rules and that means you should get punishment for that... am I right?...." he asked and I shake my head In no.

"No Jungkook please... Please don't hurt me.... I'm sorry... p-please don't hurt me..." With that said he griped me tightly by his legs and arm around my body. He pull my hand sleeve up and brought a scissor tip near my arm as I wide my eyes.

"What are you... Ahh!!!" I cried loudly as a tip got insert in my skin. I screams with his every scratch on my arm like he was writing something.  I couldn't see it cause my arm was totally covered with blood.

"JUNGKOOKKKK!!!!!.... PLEASE... STOOPPPP... UHHH!!!! AHH!!!!...."
I cried loud but he didn't stop writing.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE IT'S BLEEDING.... PLEASEEE STOP ITTTT!!!!!...."

"Please someone help me. Please...." I whisper to myself but he was still doing. I stopped struggling in his arm as my cries turned into sob. I felt now I can bare this pain, only for him.  If he finds happiness by doing this than I'll won't let him stop. He can do whatever he wants I'll not beg to anyone for help. I'll  tolareat this pain only for Jungkook cause I can't stop loving him. Even if he puts allegations on me I'm ready accept it without any hesitation. Even though I did nothing wrong. I'll only do it for him. Cause I can't hate him. And I really don't know how to hate someone?

"You know baby what I've wrote? It's my name with a heart at a side... that means if someone see this they'll understand that you belongs to me...." he says as I nod and place my palm on my arm to stop the bleeding.

"And with whom are now that man is enemy. But I still can't believe that you're with him... it's okay if you only want but will stop loving you the way I want....Now get lost...." he says coldly and a quickly stood up and ran inside the washroom. As I turned on the tap I placed my arm under the cold water. As the water touch my skin a shiver ran down my spine because of the burning session. I close my eyes and calm myself by getting the feeling of clod water.

As blood was gone I stare at my arm and saw there was really written "Jk♡" I close my eyes as I trace my fingers on the marks and smile. I know  love doing this just only to proof that I belong to him. And yes I only belong to him and no one else....

============================

Thanks for reading... ToT

I'm sorry to say this but this both are psychopaths for each other... T_T

They're crazy in love....