Chapter 2

My Pov:

Hyunjin stare at B.I and wonders what he could possibly be thinking about that could distract him from killing their target.

They managed to get their target and tie him up with no problem. What is preventing B.I from slitting his throat? He has the knife in place.

Hyunjin sighs and starts tapping his foot impatiently. 

He promised Woojin that he would watch a movie with him at the movie theater. If B.I doesn't hurry up, he could miss the start of the movie and start this 'date' off on the wrong foot.

He knows that Woojin will understand, but still. He wanted to spend as much time with Woojin as he possibly could. Who knows when they will have a break at the same time again?

Meanwhile, B.I is trying to figure out kill this person without getting blood on him because he is taking Bobby on a date afterwards. 

It has been three months, since they met and they have been becoming pretty serious lately. He still gets the feeling that he know each other from somewhere, but he doesn't know where.

Eventually, Hyunjin had enough and takes the knife away from B.I then pushes him away. He slits the guy's throat and ignore the blood spattering on his face and clothes. 

B.I blinks because he didn't expect Hyunjin to do that. 

Hyunjin looks at B.I and shakes his head. He leaves, so he can hurry back home and shower then change. He hopes he will make it to the movie theater before the movie starts.

B.I sighs and decides to not to head back to where Cherry Bomb is. Instead, he heads to Taeil's flower shop. 

He knows that Hyunjin will tell Johnny about what happened, since Johnny will want to know what happened. He also knows that Johnny already has questions for him about his whereabouts and why he sometimes gets to missions late. 

He doesn't feel like answering those questions, so he heads over to see Bobby. He didn't get blood on his clothes surprisingly, so he doesn't need to change his clothes like Hyunjin does.

Once he enters the shop, he forgets about his problems and Cherry Bomb. He kind of starts missing his own gang members.

"Hanbin, you are here early."

B.I turns around and smiles at Taeil. "Yeah, I got off work early, so I could help you guys with the new shipment. Let me help with those." he says taking the boxes from Taeil.

"Okay, Jiwon is in the back...." Taeil says and trails off as B.I starts walking away.

"Hanbin." Taeil says and B.I looks back at him.

"Please don't let me catch you two making out at the back again. I am still scarred from that experience..." Taeil says and shudders.

B.I blushes and turns around then speed walks to the back room. Taeil chuckles and looks back at the boxes in front of him.

Five minutes later, he swears that he hears the entrance door open and the bell ring, but he ignores it.

It isn't until someone clears their throat that he turns around.

He blinks and looks up at the person. He smiles nervously as B.I walks back to the front a bit disheveled. 

Taeil turns to B.I when he hears B.I curse. 

"Youngho, what are you doing here?" B.I asks and frowns.

Johnny looks at B.I and opens his mouth, but before he could get a word out, Bobby comes out from the back.

Bobby is a bit more disheveled than B.I and says without looking up, "Hanbin, you forgot this last...time....Hi?" 

He starts trailing off when he looked up and only hands Hanbin what he was talking about then turns around and heads back. 

Johnny looks at B.I and sighs. He mouths something to him and B.I nods. Johnny looks at Taeil and asks, "What is your name?"

Me: And so it starts. Also, I keep switching from their stage name to their real name....Sigh.