Chapter 6

My Pov:

Penomeco looks at Doyou and sighs. "Looks like I am stuck with the short end of the stick like usual." 

"Hey, what is wrong with being stuck with my amazing self and the best dog in the world?" 

"Shut up, Dean!" Penomeco says not looking back at Dean. 

"Watch it, Penomeke! Anyway, we can both fight and Doyou here will be able to tell us when others try to sneak into here so we will be fine. Besides if things work out, we won't have to work that much about them shutting down our security system. Besides it not like they know we have one anyway." Dean says and sits down.

"Don't say that. You will jinx it, Hyuk!" Penomeco says and looks at Dean.

Dean opens his mouth to say something only for an alarm to go off. 

Dean sighs and turns away from Penomeco knowing that he has an 'I told you so' look on his face. 

Instead, he sits in a rolling chair and rolls over to the corner of the room. He looks at the monitors and smiles. Penomeco follows him and mutters, "Show off. He is like a child getting what they wanted for Christmas. 

"I found our problem. It is just a little pest. By little pest, I mean that Jaehyun guy. I know where he is heading! I wonder why he isn't wearing a mask...Oh well." He says and starts typing on the keyboard.

Penomeco was going to ask what Dean did, but he soon saw the door Jaehyun come through shut. 

"Wait wouldn't he hear the alarm?" Penomeco asks looking at Dean. 

"Nope, That is the part where I never put an alarm at because that is the trap for intruders. It is soundproof as well. I know I tested it...Not the way you are thinking. I was with Hyoseob not Jiho. A good and bad thing. Give or take." Dean responds looking at Penomeco. 

"Okay, stay here. I will go and take care of him." Penomeco says and grabs his gun only for Dean to take it away.

"We can't kill him. Let's just mess with him and if he doesn't pass out after an hour or two, then you can go. Also don't use bullets. Use the tranquiler gun." Dean says and puts the gun away.

He hands Penomeco the tranquility gun and Penomeco mutters, "I knew that..."

"I am sure you did." Dean says and turns off the light in that room.

Meanwhile, Zico, Crush, and Bobby are heading to 

Of course, B.I is with Taeil because well the leader didn't want B.I to be seen by his  former members and Bobby didn't want Taeil to be by himself. 

"So you guys remember the plan right? Go in and get out in under an hour. Who knows where Taeyong and Jaehyun went. I hope they don't get in our way. Wait someone else is leaving!" Zico whispers as the trio duck when Hyunjin leaves the house. 

They watch Hyunjin walk around the house then leave and wait a few minutes before sticking their heads above their hiding spot.

"Well that makes this job easier...I guess." Crush says and the other two nod.

".....I will just go now before he comes back." Bobby says and pulls down his mask. 

The other two pull their masks down and slowly sink back down into their hiding spot. Bobby stares them and just walks away slowly. He looks around and hopes this goes well. 

Little did they know that, Taeyong was still inside the house and that Hyunjin would return in five minutes. 

Taeyong did leave, but he snuck back around the house and went to the kitchen. It turns out that Woojin fell sick and Taeyong had to take care of him.

One of the hardest things to do was give Woojin his medicine. 

After he did, they both fell asleep. Taeyong fell asleep sitting in a chair near Woojin's bed and Woojin fell asleep in bed.

Taeyong had sent Hyunjin out to get some groceries to get Hyunjin out of the room.

When the lights went out, both males were still asleep. 

Soon, Crush came to the room then left after realizing that Woojin is sick. 

"He can't do much if he is sick. Besides, I am not risking getting sick." Crush mutters as he walks to where Zico is to assist him.

Me: And that is all for this chapter.