Chapter 1

My Pov:

Later on that day, four males were sitting in the living room playing spicy Uno.

"Wait when is that guy supposed to get...shit!" one male starts, while the rest start laughing.

"Yes! Draw four cards, Crush~" one of the other males says.

"Oh shut up, Dean!" Crush says and draws four cards then realizes something.

"Dean who? I am not Dean." Dean says and holds his mustache tattoo under his nose then laughs.

"Wait a second, didn't the rule say draw two cards if you talk after a five is given out?" Crush asks.

"Probably, but we made the stakes higher remember? We are playing to see who pays for the drugs remember and don't take it this time, Penomeco or should I say Penomeke!" Dean says and snickers as Penomeco sighs.

".....I hate you. If you weren't dating Zico, I would have drugged your food or accidentally gave you the wrong medicine while you are sick by now." Penomeco says and shakes his head.

Dean blinks and moves closer to Zico. Zico sighs and shakes his head then puts down his last card. 

"Wait when did he get to one card?" Crush asks.

"Oh when Doyou decided to steal one of your card and you chased after him instead of continuing playing. Don't worry Penomeco skipped your turn anyway." Dean says and puts down another card.

"Why can't we play poker instead of spicy Uno?" Penomeco asks and the other three males give him a look.

"Because Dean and Zico cheat well Dean cheats. Remember? That is why he doesn't shuffle anymore." Crush says and puts a card down.

Penomeco sighs and after a few more rounds, he ends up losing. "Darn it." he says and takes out his wallet.

The other three males smile and lean back. A few minutes pass by before Crush realizes 

"Wait I never got an answer." Crush says.

"What was the question? I don't think you finished it." Dean says looking at him.

"When is-" Crush starts but gets cut off by a knock on the door.

Crush sighs and shakes his head. 

"I got it!" Dean says and gets up. 

He walks towards the door and opens it. "Come inside." he says and smiles.

The male nods and walks inside when Dean steps aside.

Zico stands up and frowns. "Where is your friend?" he asks.

"Him? Oh he is doing the usually." he says and chuckles.

"Of course, he is. Why am I even surprised?" Zico says and smiles.

"Okay, here is your usual supply." the male says and hands it to Zico.

Zico looks at it and hands it to Penomeco. Penomeco looks through it thoroughly and smiles. "Thanks. I thinks this will help a lot, since Dean here decided to use it." Penomeco says glaring at him.

"You didn't tell me it was medicine. I thought it was weed." Dean says and raises his hands up then backs up.

"I did....You just don't listen. Beside, this is weed. This is not. The color is off by a little bit, but still." Penomeco says showing the difference.

Dean looks at him and looks at Crush to back him up. Crush looks at both bags and says, "I think they are both weed." 

"And that is why you two don't handle medicine." Penomeco says and pays the male then walks away.

"....I think he is sexual frustrated." Dean says and looks right at Crush.

"And why are you looking at me?" Crush asks feeling like he is missing something.

"He wants you to date him...and fuck him...or get fucked by him....Whichever one comes first. Anyway, thanks. Same time next week?" Zico says answering Crush's question then turning his attention to the male.

The male nods and says. "Sure, I should head back. You know I have seen some of those other gang members over here a lot more."

"Really? Well I guess we will have to wait to see if they are going to do something or if we should get reinforcements or plot something else." Zico says walking towards the door with the male.

Dean watches the two then looks at Crush remembering that Crush still hasn't finished his question.

"Oh, Crush what were you asking about earlier?" Dean asks and looks at him.

"That? Don't worry about it. It was already answered." Crush says and pouts a little.

Me: I actually like putting idols' stage name. If you have a problem, well then this book was not made for you unless you are hobi2hobi. You can't complain because it is my book and only for one person to read. So yeah....Idk why anyone else would read it or why I would get a rank on this....I got on for the book last year. Oh and I will use their birth names eventually.