"I'm going to need Mr. Dave to answer for himself, Faith. I'm gone get to you. I promise." She said to Faith then turned back to me. "What did she mean by a history?"

"I had another ex some years back sat she was pregnant by me. It wasn't mine, but that's what she's referring to."

"How did you find out about her baby not being yours?"

"Once the baby was born, she was already back in Europe and she admitted that she had been involved with another guy. She sent a picture and it just confirmed it."

"How did you feel about that?"

"Relieved. I didn't want to father her baby. I wanted my girl back, but I would have done my job if it was mine."

"How certain are you that this baby is yours?"

"This baby is mine. I'm sure of it. The time is adding up and we were having sex consecutively. We were always around each other. By her looks, some would assume she gets around, but she was a good girl and very committed to our relationship. This is my baby." I confirmed.

"You're really quiet, Miss. Faith. Do you want to add something?" Faith stayed silent and started to bounce her leg up and down. "Tell me what's the emotion you're going through right now. Be honest."

"I'm pissed and I'm annoyed." She said and you can hear the anger in her voice but the most evident is the hurt.

"Why is that? Let's talk about it."

"Because this isn't the first time and hearing that he's one hundred percent certain that this baby is his sucks."

"What else are you feeling? You have to say it."

"I'm heartbroken." She grabbed a tissue and wiped at her eyes. "But I don't have the right to be."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because this baby was conceived before he and I got back together. I can't fault him for that." She paused and then shook her head.

"Why did you shake your head? What else are you feeling?"

"Can I get selfish for a second?"

"Go head. Be completely honest with yourself and with Dave."

"I don't want this baby to be his. I don't want to share him anymore. And I feel like-"

"Turn to him and tell him."

She was hesitant, but she eventually turned to face me and this is the first time we actually looked at each other in the face since last week. "I feel like I'm always having to compromise for this relationship. I'm always giving. I give and you take. It's not fair."

"I have compromised." I got defensive.

"See. This is why I keep how I feel to myself. Every time I finally speak up, he gets defensive and we go back and forth from there." Faith turned to face Iyanla.

"Well that's what we're here for. To fix that. How have you compromised, Dave?"

"We'll be here all day waiting on him to answer."

"Her smart ass mouth is what causes our arguments." I mugged her.

"Just answer the question, David. When have you compromised or sacrificed anything in our relationship? When? I can go down a list and said what I've done, but I'm not like that. I don't throw that in your face, but it's messed up how you can't even think of one." She said looking at me and then she looked away.

"Now let me ask you this. Have you ever required him to compromise?"

"I don't believe I have."