PROLOGUE

My new fanfiction " HARD " is a story I'm writing inspired by the
" why don't we " song " Hard " , the first time I listened to it I have mastered it well and it's lyrics have gave me ideas and imaginations that I started to mark it as a simple notes , then I matched it and wrote a couple of chapters , and I hope I could finish it , by your help and support of course !

      The heroes of this story are embodied in the band members " why don't we " and " Roadtrip " , if you don't know basically " Roadtrip " isn't a famous boyband like " why don't we " but they're precious and crazily funny and lovely , and they make covers and vlogs on YouTube , so make sure to follow them and subscribe to their chanel to get to know them better and at least have an idea about how they look so you can imagine the story perfectly .

    " Hard " is a word that describes the hard life of Mari . Maria Claire is a smart , beautiful and a kind girl , she Came across a series of family and social problems that turned her life into hell and led her to make a few mistakes that can't be forgiven , one of them is dating Corbyn for his money , try to betrail him and took his everything , but ... Her plans messed up when ...

    Keep reading the story to know what really happened with Mari and what are the problems that she had , and that will cross her again ...

                            Much love , Mrou