Nico

So this whole chapters basically just a lemon so read at your own risk. Also, another thing in case you haven't noticed Nico and Will are both guys. If you don't like it get out and I automatically don't like you because hating on somebody because of what heir sexual preference is is really just hardhearted and I for one don't approve. 

Also, the girl up tops a picture that I took. Any good? 

\What the hell was I thinking? I wasn't ready for this. It was me and Will. Alone. In a closet. For fifteen minutes. 

I mean, yeah we had kissed, but that was more of a spur of the moment kind of thing. This.... this was planned. I wanted it. But I was also afraid. 

Will took my hand and led me into the closet, the door shut quietly behind us and we could hear he lock clicking from the outside. 

Will turned to me. " Soooooo." He drew out the word and it occurred to me that he had no idea what to do easier. I really don't know why but in some ways that made me feel better. 

I took a step closer, reaching out and pulling him closer, standing up on my tiptoes to kiss him. 

It was as if every burden or fear the Will and I had floated away, kissing him was bliss, I could taste the berries from his smoothies and feel his soft hair nuder my hands that had reached up to twist his blond locks around my fingers. 

He bent down a little so that kissing me would be easier and he bit my lip, moaning as he did. He broke away for a second. 

" Jump." His rough command had me jumping and wrapping my legs around him before I even fully comprehended what I was doing.  

He slid his hands down to my butt, holding me up and I moved my hips against him, begging for friction. 

Will moaned and threw his head back and I drove my hips forward again. Will's head came back up as he moaned and started kissing me again, only this time he started trailing down my neck. it didn't take him long to find my sweet spot, it was just below my right ear. When he kissed me there I moaned so loud that if they hadn't heard Will moaning before the they would definitely hear me now. 

" Hey! You two watch it in there! No hands on the equator!" 

" Shut up Percy!"I yelled. before going back to kissing Will. God he's such an idiot. 

Will broke off after a few more minutes. " How far....." There was question in his voice. I knew what he was asking, how far was I willing to go. 

"All the way." I said. " If that's what you wan't." 

Will's answer spoke to the phrase action speak louder than words. The kiss was hungry, lustful, and I could hear myself moan into his mouth. 

I moved to take Will's belt off and he helped me, hurriedly pulling off his jeans. I reached down to ' the equator' and palmed him through his briefs. How he was already so hard. And he was huge. Will groaned and started undoing the button of my jeans. Something I was eternally grateful for seeing as how they were becoming increasingly tight. 

Before I knew it an alarm was sounding outside and Percy was banging on the door saying " You two better be decent! Will hands off my little cousin!" 

I groaned and sat up from where I had been on the floor. 

I pulled my pants up before Will pulled me over to him and had me sit so that I was straddling him. I kissed him hard and lustfully before letting go. 

Percy threw open the door just as me and Will were standing up and pulled me out to inspect me. " He's got a hickey!" He shouted.

" Nice man." Jason high fives me and Percy glared at him. 

Percy moved his glare to Will as he steps out of the closet. He stepped closer and I wondered if he was going to go all big brother don't hurt him on Will. 

Turns out that's exactly what he did.  

" You ever hurt him and your a dead man. I will make your life hell if you hurt Nico. " Percy told Will, actually using my name. 

" I won't." Will said. 

Percy started for a minute at Will, and then nodded, looking back at the group. " Lets play."