No Label - Lil Durk

"DURK WE LOOVE YOUUUU!!" I heard walking into Besitos. I wanted to come meet Shantel in private but she just had to post on instagram that she was meeting me here. I wasn't cool with it at first but then I knew I had to tell her what was going on with each us.

Me and Shantel had been going out for at least 5 years. In high school she was all mine, we were inseparable. It's wasn't a doubt that we wasn't in love. She pushed me to be a better man and I appreciate that to the fullest. She got me out the game, However couple of months ago I noticed a couple of things.

She never wanted to go out on dates anymore and she was so focused on instagram and snapchat views to even notice that I was going through depression. After I got better I thought we both decided together to cool down on each other. In my mind we broke up. However in her mind we supposed to be getting married. Things didn't end badly between us two and that made her think we was all good.

"Shantel.." I said making her put her phone down from taking pictures because of the light shinning on her face. I'm not gone even lie, Shantel is bac broad but she don't have morals. It's like she don't even care about nothing but herself and it took me a long time to realize that a nigga didn't need that in his life.

"Oh hey boo." She said watching the video she had just made making it into a boomerang. I took a deep breath being patient. That's a priority you have to have being with her.

"We need to talk Shan.. why the hell you telling people we married and shit?" I said going straight to the point. She sighed. "That's old news D. I already straightened that out like 3 minutes ago."

I glared at her. She rolled her eyes. "And we did not come here for you to tell me what I did wrong, when you already on a whole new bitch" she said.

"Aye! Don't call her out her name this ain't even about her. It's about you. Shantel I'm not yo man nomo. STOP ACTING LIKE IT" I said about to get up and leave.

"So you gone throw away 2 years of a relationship?" she said sounding like she was about to cry. I glared at her and scoffed. She put her down and shook it

"We was together for 5 years sha not 2. Get your act together. You ain't slick. I can smell a pretender" I said shaking my head.

She looked up sharply "i'm not a pretender" she said softly.

I shook my head and left. she