2

Mal walked around for a few minutes before finally making it to her sister's apartment, she look at the door and memories came flashing in

Mal walked around for a few minutes before finally making it to her sister's apartment, she look at the door and memories came flashing in. Mal and Maddie had always been close as sisters but not really as friends, they were in two different friend groups. Mal has meet Maddie friends before but Maddie has never meet Mal's. It didn't get any better for the two because a year ago Maddie decided to move away from her mother since they never got along, she moved in with her on and off boyfriend Harry Hook but she recently decided it would be best if she got her own apartment. Since the day she moved out, the sister haven't seen each other that is until now.

Mal takes at step towards the door of the apartment, without thinking she quickly knocks on the door. She can hear movement from inside, she thinks about she going back to her mother and saying she wasn't home but before she gets the chance run away the door opens revealing her sister.

Maddie P.O.W

"Mal, what are you doing here" I ask my twin sister, a shocked look all over my face.

"Mom send me to tell you something" Mal says. She won't admitted it but she's kind of scared, she hasn't talked to her for a year and now here she is. What will Maddie think of her and how much has she changed really since the last time they talked.

"And of course she doesn't want to come herself" I says annoyed "do you wanna come inside?" I ask opening the door wider so she can come inside, Mal just nods her head and makes her way inside the apartment. It looks just as she imagined it, like her sister.

"So what did mom send you here for?" I ask sitting down on my couch, leaving room her Mal to sit next to me.

"We're starting at a new school. Evie, Jay, Carlos, you and me.... in Auradon" Mal says, I look at her to see if she's joking but she looks dead serious.

"Forgot it. I'm not going to some school in Auradon, not to mention that Uma and Harry will literally kill me if I just up and left" I say standing up, I start walking around my apartment.

"Oh come on they won't do something like that to you" Mal says

"You obviously don't know them enough and I don't even know any of your friends, I'll be a total outsider" I say, I can't believe my mother thinks I'll do this after everything she has done to me.

"No you won't, I'll be there with you and it's only until me, you and mom take over the world" Mal says trying to calm me down

"Of course that's the only thing mom wants and she thinks I'll actually do it? yeah right" I say walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Alright fine, you leave me no choice" Mal says

"I'm up with the sunshine, I lace up my hi-tops. Slam dunk, ready or not, Yeah, show me what you got" I hear her start singing our song, it's a we made it when we were younger and every time one of us was sad we would sing it or something we'd just sing it for fun.

"I'm under the spotlight, I tell you, "Come on, and follow" You dance to your own beat, I'll sing the melody" I sing without even noticing, when I notice that I just sang alone, I turn around to look at the door.

"When you say, "Yeah I'll say, "No"" Mal sings from the others side of the door, I can hear how close she is to the door.

"When you say, "Stop" All I wanna do is go, go, go" I sing laughing a bit at myself and my 'other haft'. I think about opening the door but without noticing I slowly unlock the door and look at Mal standing right outside it.

"You you, The other half of me me. The half I'll never be, The half that drives me crazy" Mal sings and slowly starts walking towards me.

"You you, The better half of me me. The half I'll always need but we both know we're better in stereo" I sing finishing the chorus

"And when we're together, the sweet harmony, oh, so rare" I sing, I take a step towards her and take her hand in mine.

"If we could just agree, we would go Major League" Mal sings smiling

"When you say, "Yeah" I'll say, "No"" I sing

"When you say, "Stop" All I wanna do is go, go, go" Mal sings while pretending to run

"You you, The other half of me me. The half I'll never be, the half that drives me crazy" I sing, Mal and I start dancing a bit to the beat

"You you, The better half of me me. The half I'll always need but we both know we're better in stereo" Mal sings

"You say it's wrong, I say it's right" Mal sings looking me in the eyes "You say it's black, I say it's white" I continue "You take a left, I take a right" Mal sings again "But at the end of the day, we both know. We're better off" we both sing the the top of our lungs

"You you, The other half of me me, The half I'll never be, the half that drives me crazy
You you, The better half of me me. The half I'll always nee-ed but we both know we're better in stereo" we sing together and then give each other a big hug, it feels just like when we were younger.

"So does this mean you come?" Mal asks, looking at me with puppy eyes

"Fine, just let me pack my things and I have to go tell Harry and Uma" I say making Mal say "yay, mom is gonna be over the moon!"

"Yeah right, she probably just wants me as far away as possible" I say quietly so Mal doesn't hear.