XV

"Isaac." Ethan bellowed. His voice instantly freezing the inferior into his place.

With Isaac's back unmoving to his boss, Grayson couldn't help but peak up to steal a longing look at man that seemingly abandoned him.

"Why er ya' touchin' him?" The leader slurred, the effect of heavy narcotizing finally making way. It could have also been a high that's dawning over after the revelation of the beaut in the arms of another. God gave him a chance, he can't fuck it up this time.

"Why ya around baby boy even?" Ethan continued, eyes piercing daggers right through his skull.

As the frozen man never fell out of place, the narc's adrenaline only rubbed him impatiently with every whimper the trapped boy let out.

Finally acting on his body's inclination, Ethan took hold of a stoned Isaac's arm gyrating his whole body to face him.

Upon laying his eyes on the curled up being, the nefarious murder for the first time felt the strangest and strongest emotion but it wasn't hate. Neither was it blood lust.

"Give him to me!" howled like a blood-thirsty wolf. The loud commotion only causing the curl on Grayson's body to intensify.

After successfully snatching the boy from the wrongful arms, longing lips briskly found  way to an apathetic response.

The gang leader's heart began eating at his throat, his heartbeat heard through his ears. It was just like drowning only a hundred times worse. Heartbreak.

"B-baby?" Ethan whispered, fear for the first time in thirteen years evident in his voice. A fear induced by the sole questioning of wether he was even wanted by Grayson anymore.

"Left me," An angry voice left Grayson's lips. The pure hatred within rattled the cold-blooded murderer's core.

"No.. n-no!I'm here now baby." Dispelling his doubts to his benefits, he 'mistakened' the younger's anger for worry. Ethan only pushed the younger's head further into his chest, as to assure.

The action only supplying Grayson with further angst. The young boy began thrashing his way out of his superior's hold, angrily paddling his way back to his room.

As the room's door slammed, so did Ethan's heart against his chest. Ethan's whole body shook as he realized he was yet again, unwanted by the person he wanted the most.

Snapping out of his daze and self-pity, the narc darted- at least intended to. Finally tumbling his last step, Ethan banged furiously on the door.

The drug lord has, not even once, allowed for somebody to belittle or ridicule his self-regard. Blocking out all the tiny shards of glass stabbing at his chest, Ethan addressed his 'nefarious gang lord' persona.

Ethan is in charge. Ethan will always be in charge, and that's exactly how Ethan wanted it to be.

"Open this door. I will not repeat my words." Ethan's voice was low, asserting his dominance.

A click was heard, indicating the criminal's tactics have worked. The little boy, who only looked smaller with his tousled hair and tear-stained cheeks, looked down at his toes, guilt evident through his teary eyes.

Although Ethan's heart clenched at the sight, and all he wanted to do was to comfort the crying boy's heart, he kept a strong front. The drug lord's ego and pride allowed no let off, not even to the boy who's melted his insides.

Pushing through, the narc didn't part the purine another glance. Grayson almost choked on his own heartbeat, feeling the anger and disappointment steaming off the older man.

"G-grayson so s-sorry." He squeaked, head still bowed down in submission and wrongdoing.

Grayson's stream of tears only poured down more vigorously when hearing no reply come from his caretaker. Standing in place, his tears only pooled next to his bare feet.

Ethan cursed himself when picking up the quiet whimpering and the jumble of words/insults Grayson threw at himself.

"D-dumb boy. S-stupid. Hate you, Ever-body h-hate you." The boy-baby curled into himself of the floor, angrily muttering to himself. It was only when he started to clench and pull at his hair, did the drug lord felt bad.

"Hey!" Ethan called, voice deep; soothingly yet sternly. Sucking in a breath, Grayson picked up his head to the source of resound.

Patting his hands down on his thighs, Ethan extended his hand out, further inviting Grayson over.

A joyous sort of yelp left Grayson's lips, quickly scrambling to the place he felt safest.

Daddy's arms.

Happily plotting himself in his most desirable spot, the younger was taken aback at the lack of affection coming from the fronting man.

Grayson only pushed harder for the attention he craved, soft wet kisses peppered every part of Ethan he could reach. A deep and shameful whine erupting when the prideful leader supplied no response.

Pulling back, the purine's face showed sings on contemplation and fear. His eyebrows pulling in, furrowing, leaving light creases in it's stake. Lips mouthing incoherent thoughts.

Grayson's eyes told it all. His eyes were pinpointed onto the older's lips.

Ethan would be lying if he said this didn't excite him. So he ought to do the only thing both his heart and dick told him to do.

Kiss him.

Albeit, before even being able to instruct his body to lean in, Grayson crashed his inexperienced lips with the older's firms lips together.

All the cheesy stories people never shut up about; fireworks, sparks and explosions. It was none of that but only it was way more.

Grayson's innocence was what the heartless man fed off, if there was one word Ethan could describe the little boy's lips with he'd simply call them 'sweetly-naive'.

Ethan has never experienced a moment of absolute bliss that wasn't drug-related. The drug addict could swear this tick was a high no narcotic could ever deliver.

Pulling away, Ethan's warm breath fanned the younger's tear-stricken face. The warm breath and cool tears pierced Grayson's cheeks causing him to scrunch his nose cutely, a soft giggle making way.

Ethan placed both hands on each cheek of Grayson's face, enveloping his face as a whole. Grayson looked up through his lashes at the man he loved the most.

"You. You're driving me crazy baby boy." He lipped softly, heart finally feeling satisfied

"But," Ethan started, a smirk casing his lips, eyes effectively darkening as a million and one thoughts grazed the top of his head.

Sensing the flavor of air shifting, the purine's heart dropped. Although Ethan was his beloved, he also was the world's most menacing man to walk this earth. Grayson feared him, as should everybody.

"Bad boys get punishments."

~

Okay I took a very long break and I apologize deeply, I cannot promise regular updates but I also promise I won't hold this story. I love you all and thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed it :) Let me know what you think x
word count: 1166