XVI

Grayson looked up at the pacing man, legs dangling off the leather seat. Thumb placed between pink lips, sucking ever so softly. Ethan kept an intense stare off with the floor, wall and occasionally his own hands as he rambled off to the inattentive boy.

The sight of the boy in Ethan's own clothes was already alluring enough, but the way his thumb was wrapped by the innocence's lips so recklessly, unaware of how dangerously seductive the simple action was to the gang lord, was almost enough to drive the man on edge.

The mastermind's tactics had played to his favors till the boy started humming to himself causing Ethan to look up at him. By then, Grayson's sucking has quickened, his sucking sounds emitting off the action loud and clear to the frustrated lord making his own lips seal shut. Almost making no way for his sinful actions to take place.

Following every curve down the older's body, the purine's eyes stuck to the boner the older has sported without noticing.

Grayson was petrified, he's seen that bump before. Yet, it always for the wrong reason. This was a cue of danger to the kid, and it rattled his core.

Noting the silence that enveloped the room, Grayson's eyes traveled ever so slowly, almost memorizing every line present on his daddy's body. The action was so lagging, it was as if he was putting off this threat of danger. This was Daddy after all.

Finally meeting his eyes, the still clueless boy slid his thumb out of his mouth with an effective pop.

"You didn't listen to a word I just said did you?" Ethan concluded with an exasperated sigh.

Grayson spared no reply, innocently staring at the gang lord. A little pout made it's way onto his face realized he has disappointed. Maybe he really was at jeopardy.

"Well then," Ethan started, making his way to the boy.

Fear took over the younger's expression, he increased the speed of swinging his legs off the edge of the seat as his nerves kicked his guts to a pulp.

Noticing Grayson's fear, Ethan retreated for a second before a mischievous plan graced him. He would never hurt his little angel, not unless he liked it.

"Would you like to find out what happens when you don't listen to me?" The narc said in a sly, joking tone.

Much to nobody's surprise, Grayson couldn't really decipher moods and tones around him. His negative thoughts always took over before his little brain could try and begin to understand.

"The tickle monster comes to get you!" Ethan's tone started soft edging into an enthusiastic one.

Tiny squeaks left the purines lips sending a shiver down Ethan's spine. He loved him. He absolutely and was utterly head-over-heels for this angel and nothing could change that.

After a long hour filled with giggles produced by the younger and soft warm smiles emitted by the ruthless killer, it was sadly time for it to end.

"I need to go..." Ethan trailed off, knowing how needy the boy gets without him. The ripping off the band-aid phrase seemed way under worth in this situation, it was more of a rip my heart out and step on it kind of thing.

"G-go? Grayson come?" The purine looked up hopefully, and out of breath.

"No baby, I need to work." The gang leader said, guilt dripping off his voice. His eyes searched anywhere but the innocent ones, knowing fully he'd fall right under his spell.

"Daddy," Grayson whimpered like a kicked puppy, tears quickly dripping from his water-line. Ethan tried to pull off, move away before his heart bends this way and that and forces him into locking them both in that room for all eternity.

"N-no!" The boy-baby wailed, desperately gripping onto Ethan's unbuttoned button-up.

Though, the well-built man raised him self from the crouching position as if the boy weight absolutely nothing. Grayson's clammy hands caused him to slip and land on his ass.

The desperate cries only turned more agonizing from then, clutching onto Ethan's calfs searching for any type of attention.

Running an expatriated hand down his face, the murder mastermind found himself once again penchant of the requests of the boy who had his heart.

"Fine, please stop crying." Ethan pleaded sincerely, hearing his baby's cries was probably more agonizing to him than all the pistol bullets that have produred his skin.

Quieting to little whimpers, Grayson still refused to let go. All the lies he's been told in the past didn't allow him to.

Ethan kneeled down and picked up the teen-baby, like you would to a toddler, holding him against his hips with one hand while the other erased any sign of distress from his chubby cheeks.

Wrapping his arms around the older's neck, Grayson still refused to grant Ethan with any chance at departure. Sensing his hesitation, the once blood filled hands enveloped the younger's tiny frame, pulling him into a sort of side hug, assuring he is here to stay.

With each of them held-up in their own little world, absorbing the fondness off each other's auras, almost feeding on it.

Well.. at least up until Grayson snapped out of it with a little too enthusiastic gasp. "Daddy! Daddy!" His short legs swung enthusiastically on either side of Ethan.

With a final tug to the gang lord's -who seemed to be in la la land- blouse, Ethan's eyes regained focus.

"Yes, my love?" The murder's voice almost surprised him himself. It was mellow, like that of a mother's while singing a lullaby to one of her own. It held all the emotions Ethan refused to believe existed within him, all emotions leading back to one. Love.

"Can Gwayson and Daddy play pwincess?" Though asked, Grayson obviously wouldn't take no for an answer. Alas, even if he did, what's to say Ethan wouldn't grant his baby everything he wants?

-

Short chapter, next chapter will be better i promise. This is more of a filler chapter tbh. Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed this ( : Let me know what you think? Love you all xx