IV

"Do you have the package?" A chilling, deep and almost haunting boomed through the alley way.

If Grayson had ever watched a horror movie, he for sure would've compared this situation to one of a sinister motion picture.

The thought of getting up from his curled up position has crossed his mind, just to ease the curiosity behind the queer voice that sounded in the AMs. Albeit that questioning feeling quickly turned into that of pure horror and terror for the younger boy.

The deep cackle was enough to turn the sun cold. The boy, although not being sheltered from maltreatment throughout his life, has never felt his gut mangling, almost foreshadowing what is to transpire if he as much as inhaled too loud.

"P-Please try to understand. It was not my fault! I trie-" The scruffy and pained voice was silenced by a bullet to the heart, putting him out immediately.

"Take him somewhere and ditch the body. I need to go back to the manor, Boss is probably pissed out of his mind." The ominous voice spoke with a sigh, not as intimidating as he was just minutes ago, yet unnerving nonetheless.

Grayson almost let his breath slip, to say that he was horror-struck would be an understatement. Tears brimmed his eyes as he tried to control his breathing. Another one of his attacks were coming up, the scorching pace of his heartbeat told him so.

At this point, his ears had blocked everything out, the low whistling of the wind, the cars honking in the distance and even the descending footsteps and mindless chatter of the three men. All Grayson could think about could think of was not not depriving his tight chest of oxygen.

Panting louder and louder, it was only a matter of time till one of the men would be able to catch the ragged breath coming behind the dumpsters. One of the men stopped walking the two others following suit, not that Grayson could apprehend with his heartbeat drumming in his ears.

"Do you hear that boss?" One of them whispered. "Shhhh." Snapped the 'boss', every sound coming out of his mouth could send the cold creeps so deep into your soul.

The trio approached the heaving of the younger boy, that could easily be mistaken for a crook vagrant dog. They had to make sure, one silly mistake as this would lead them to one of the two consequences they've seen happen one too many times; they'd either lose their heads or jeopardize the business which would lead to losing their heads too. They had to ensure that they didn't make any mistakes or risk anything.

They halted as they found the pretty boy crimping into himself, his breathing only getting stronger as he noticed the dirty shoes positioned way too close to him for his comfort.

With a smirk, the leader of the three grabbed the boy by his hair yanking it, forcing the terrified baby-teen to snap his eyes open.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes, pretty boy." The man snickered, the other two following his actions. Their eyes racked his body like hungry animals, noting his beautifully curved body, minds filling with sin.

Grayson whimpered loudly, only causing them to snicker louder. With the man's hand still in the younger's hair, he hauled him to his feet fixating his gaze on the plump ass before him.

A million scenarios ran inside both the mens' and the fragile boys' minds. While Grayson's mind filled with pleads to whatever was above that nothing bad happens to him, he had convinced himself that as his momma once told him: God loves those who love Him." Grayson did love god, he never sinned, went to church every Sunday and never once had he said the Lord's name in vain. So why was God doing this?

The criminals' minds filled with an unholy imagination, slowly but surely causing arousal in between their knees.

These thoughts were soon broken by the ring of a phone. The culprits sighed in frustration simultaneously, as the reason they were there had left their conscious as soon as they laid their eyes on the still shaking and panting boy.