Season 1: LIMERENCE LOVE

Maraming salamat  sa mga readers na nagbigay ng oras para basahin yung book. Salamat din sa mga nag-add sa library niyo and for giving this book a shot :) 

.........

Characters:

Haiyan Gabriella Mendel- 4th year student sa Stratford University. Childhood friend ni Luke. The girl who is deeply inlove with the guy but she knows he doesn't feel the same way.

Kriszel Anderson- bestfriend ni Haiyan since elementary. She's the love interest of one of the 5sos member.

Diannne & Nestor Mendel- Haiyan's parents.

Liz & Andrew Hemmings- Luke's parents.

-5sos-

Members:

Luke Hemmings- lead vocalist and guitarist. Chilhood sweetheart/friend ni Haiyan. His the popular guy and a musician sa campus.

Michael Clifford- band guiatarist and video gamer addict. Kasama din siya nila Calum sa group of popular dahil sa influence nila sa music.

Calum Hood- band bassist and one of the ladies man. Katulad ni Luke nasa popular group din siya. His the so called 'lover boy' ng banda.

Ashton Irwin- he's the drummer and back-up vocals. His the oldest sa grupo and one of the loudest. 

-The Vamps-

Members:

Brad Simpson- lead vocalist and guitarist. Archenemy ni Luke Hemmings at may rivalry between his band and the 5sos. 

James McVey- lead guitarist and back-up vocals.

Connor Ball- band bassist and back-up vocals like James.

Tristan Evans- he plays the drums and back-up vocals.

 RAKISTA  Love Affair

written by: ilovemitchietorres

Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved