He flipped them so he was on top and lance already loved it.
"Keep talking like that and I'll give you whatever you want." Keith growled in his ear.

"Please, Keith give it to me."
He kissed over the omegas scent gland, causing a moan to escape from him.

Lance grabbed his arm making him hiss, he looks at it to see his freshly done tattoo wrapped in a thin layer of clear wrap.
"Yeah I just got that done, I should take the wrap off."

"Let me." Lance's nimble fingers slowly took off the wrap and lightly traced around the ink.
"It's beautiful." He kissed Keith's hand.

"You're beautiful." Keith spoke.
Lance's eyes bead, his heart races against his chest, and he didn't comprehend what came out of his mouth next.
"I love you."
Keith's face is what made him realize what he just said. "I-I um, I mean." Lips stop him from speaking and he melts into it.
"Lance, tell me what you want me to do. I want you to feel good."

"Please, help me with this heat."

Keith matched Lance in nakedness, boxers remained as hands and lips caress over each other's body's.
"Keith." He moans as the alpha kissed down his body and slowly took off the last piece of clothing.
A gasping moan erupted from lance as he felt a wet warmth around his shaft.
"F-fuck, Keith."

His finger starts to prod at Lance's hole, lance moans at the sensation.
Keith was going slow he didn't want to hurt him, his precious and beautiful omega.
But lance wanted more and wanted it now.

"Give me more." His voice went up an octave, he whimpered as he moved his hips trying to push his finger in more.
Keith obliged and added another finger, then his tongue joined in. Lance moaned louder than before his hand went into the raven mullet in front of him.
"Ah please, more."

Lance felt empty as Keith moved away, finally taking his underwear off, then reached for lube in the nightstand, the sound of the cap popping open made Lance flinch. This was really happening, his omega instincts told him to turn over and be presentable for his alpha and that's what he did.
Keith repressed a primal growl when he laid his eyes on the omega, who was on his knees with his back arched and ass up.

Lube was lathered onto Keith's fingers to really get Lance stretched and ready.
"Give it to me please."

"Wait, or I'll hurt you."
Lance whines with annoyance, then moans as fingers stretch him.
"Ahh, Keith."

"Mmm, you're so beautiful." He slaps his ass, savoring the moan Lance let out.
Soon enough Keith puts on a condom, he holds Lance by the hips. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."
He pushed in slowly, both gasping from the stretch and pressure.
Once he bottomed out, lance moaned as a go ahead to move.
"You feel so good." Keith praised and Lance blushed at it. The smell in the air was full of love and lust, both party's could smell it and it fueled Keith to thrust faster.
"Ah~ k-Keith."

He pulled out suddenly and turned lance on his back and plowed in before he could even acknowledge what happened.

Pleasure surged through Lance, and he claws at his back which earned him a harder deeper thrust.
"Ah k- oh." The only thing that could come out of Lance's mouth was broken moans.

"You're so beautiful, my pretty little omega, taking me so well."
He bottoms out and stops to kiss him passionately, Lance nips at his neck and licks at his scent gland.
"Hah, Lance." He growls in his ear. "You keep doing that and I'll bite you."
Another lick, Keith bucked into him hard.
"I mean it, lance."

"Bite me, mark me, show me off as yours." He pleads. Lance bit down on Keith's scent gland, sucking a hicky into his skin.

Keith's thrust were violent and sloppy once lance released his neck, he was reaching his limit, his knot was forming.
"I'm going to knot you."

"Please knot me, bond me, keith." His voice was in full omega pitch and Keith loved it.
Lance felt the pressure of being stretched out more as Keith's knot pushed in.
"Fuck ah, ahh." He sang out as he came.
Keith was filling the condom with his hot seed, from the beautiful sound of Lance's voice.

Keith bit into his scent gland, bonding him as his knot slowly went away.
Once it was gone he pulled out and both moaned from the overstimulated.

The condom was thrown away and Keith was pulling Lance close to him, holding him from behind and peppered kisses on his neck and shoulders.
"How do you feel?"

"Really good."

"Good. Do you want anything?"

"Another round?"

"You want another round already?"

"Yup." Lance smiles softly.

"Damn, you're going to drive me crazy."

"Does that mean no?"

"It means, you're in trouble, because you're mine and I'll make you feel this good all the time." Keith kissed Lance's scent gland.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that."

"Little minx."

"I'm your little minx, alpha."

"You're so cute, I love you, lance."

"I love you keith."

Yep, you read that right, Keith was the alpha. Most stories that are omegaverse he's the omega so I hope you enjoyed this.