"GTA." I said at the same time he says, "FIFA."

"Well, well, i am the oldest, so i get to decide." I fold my arms with a smirk. "Okay, whatever." He says switching on the tv and setting up the game while i brought out the pads.

We start playing the game with a plate of lays in between us.

After almost an hour we finish the round, i close my eyes with a content sigh; "Now that's cheating." My brother says annoyingly, i won the race.

I shrug: "Whatever sails your ship handsome." I tap his nose and he slap my hand, i can't help but laugh.

"It's not my fault that you suck." I wink at him.

He smirk; "Oh hush." He fold his arms.

We sat in comfortable silence for almost 10 mins.

"Kids come up, dinner is ready." My mum yell, i groan, "When will she stop calling me a kid, i am 18 for the love of Allah." We walk out of the basement.

My brother chuckle: "Well... a mums gotta do what a mums gotta do." And he ran, i shake my head while entering the dining area.

"Lets have dinner." My dad says rubbing his hand, i sit opposite him with my brother beside me and my mum beside my dad.

My mum giggle: "You that hungry Jabir?"

"You bet." She chuckle and we start eating with a little chit chat.

You see my mum is the best cook in the entire universe, yea, believe whatever you want to believe, smh!

"Dessert?!" My brother asks with mouthful, my dad smack him: "Table manners habibi." Yunus nod.

"No dessert today, there's cheese cake in the fridge tho." My mum says.

I'm looking at my family with a smile on my face, they all look happy, my mum is laughing about what my dad said and my brother looks confused as hell, Masha Allah my mum is a beautiful woman, my dad an amazing human and my brother a kind hearted soul, I'm never gonna admit it to him tho.

"Norah?" My dad snap his fingers at me, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Huh!"

"What are you thinking about?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Prom." My brother says.

I roll my eyes at him: "Nothing dad."

He nod skeptically; "So about your university..."

"What about it? I thought I'm applying for online university?" I ask.

We had this talk, i don't get why he is brining it up now, we all agreed that i will be applying for an online university, because my mum well even my dad in a way are very overprotective, and so i can't stay on campus.

"Yea..about that, i think i changed my mind, i want you to go to University of London." I narrow my eyes at him, what's he saying?

"Why the sudden change of mind?" I take a sip of my water.

"Actually my friend convinced me." He shrug, "You will be staying with his daughter in the hostel." He added, i resist the urge to roll my eyes, wth!

Ya Allah, please let it not be Zahra.

That girl is so annoying.

"Sorry for not asking your opinion, but you'll be staying with Zahra." My mum says with a smile, i wave it with a smile too, by Allah i trust whatever my parents choose for me.