It was only moments until they would be on top of us. 

They would have no issue taking out all of us, no matter how hard we fought back, so I really hoped Neptune, or the twins had a plan. It seemed like the only plan in motion though was to run as we rushed through the woods and fired the occasional bullet in their direction. They seemed unaffected by the bullets however and grew seemingly angrier with each one. "I can't shake them boss! What do we do?" Mars yelled as Mercury turned around and fired multiple shots. Each one bounced back towards us. 

"They're not going down!" She shouted as Neptune frantically looked behind her then ahead. 

"What's coming up?" She asked Mercury, who stopped shooting for a moment to look at her watch, an action that nearly caused her to trip. 

"A river! In a few hundred feet!" She announced, making me pale. Even though water posed no threat to the non-humans in our group, it did pose a threat to Pluto and I who could barely walk let alone swim. 

"How are we going to get away?" Gemma asked, likely thinking the same thing as everyone struggled to stick together and keep their footing. 

"I don't think we can! We might have to fight our way out!" Jupiter decided, then stopping and turning around to the beasts as the others ran past him. "You want me? Come and get me!" He hollered, waving around his arms, but instead of the robotic animals getting distracted, they ran around him and kept after us. More specifically the direction Neptune was running with me. 

"Neptune they're coming!" I yelled, tightening my grip on her back as we came upon the river bank. As expected, it was a long way to the other side of the shore, and the current was strong. "I think our only chance is standing our ground and fighting!" Neptune decided, stopping in her tracks. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, the panic evident in my voice as she put me down on the ground behind one of the trees. Instead of answering me though she gestured to the tree. 

"Gemma, Pluto—wait back here with Abigail. If we can't beat down those Robbies get ready to run," She said before drawing her sword and much to my astonishment, it began sizzle and glow from currents of electricity. 

I had never seen Neptune's weapon do that before, this must be bad. 

The second Pluto and Gemma sat next me; Pluto immediately turned to Gemma as he grunted in pain. Riding on Mar's back as he ran through the rough terrain of the woods, at night, couldn't have been easy on his healing wounds. "If we have to run don't worry about me. Worry about getting Abigail and that necklace out of here," He said, making me sit up fast. 

"Stop talking that way Pluto, now it's not the time to play hero. Its all of us or none of us." I decided, to which Gemma shook her head. 

"Abigail shut up, Pluto's right and—" Before she could finish though, a high frequency then echoed throughout the woods. Instantly Pluto and Gemma shouted in pain and covered their ears. I didn't though, because this sound was different then the one Pluto had made when he was rescuing Toby and I from our house. There a different rhythm to the sound I've never heard before. 

In fact, it made my head spin so much I found myself blacking out.

"Okay, now raise your left-hand Abigail. Good. Now raise the right hand. A little higher." 

I blinked hard to adjust to the light as my eyes fluttered open. I was in a room. It was all white and in front of me there was a glass window where two men in white coats with clipboards peeked in. 

"Come on Abigail, raise it a little higher," One of them said. Frowning, I struggled to lift my arm higher and as I did, I realized I was attached to a wire. I was attached to multiple wires. They were on my arms, my legs, my chest, and my head. The most were on my head. Feeling panic consume me, I looked back at the men with wide eyes as I noticed there was another person attached to wires on the other side of the glass. 

When I lifted my arm slowly, they lifted their arm slowly as our eyes locked. I moved my head side to side; they moved their head side to side. "Follow the instructions Abigail." I heard one of the men say, but I was so focused on person on the other side of the glass, I barely heard him. 

"Who are you?" I found myself asking, trying to decipher if I was looking at a boy or girl. Instead of answering me they just kept mimicking me as they stared back. Suddenly, a loud metallic shriek was heard, and the person open their mouth to scream as something pulled them back. 

"No! No stop!" I found myself screaming as I reached out for them, instead though I felt myself falling backwards.

"Stop!" I screamed again and with a gasp I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on the forest floor with one of the Robbies hunched over me. Instead of grabbing me though, he froze in front of my outstretched hand and stared at me with a hard expression. 

"Abigail! Abigail don't move!" I heard one of the girls shouting, but I was so focused on the red furry in the Robbie's eye I could barely breath let alone move. Then, without the slightest sound, him and the other Robbie both pulled away from us and turned away. Rather then attack or show any more signs of aggression, they both peacefully began to walk back the way we came. 

Once they disappeared, I felt all eyes drift over to me. 

"What was that?" Mars asked as Jupiter put his guns away. 

"Who cares, lets figure out how to cross this river." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted this chapter sooner, it was a hard chapter write but I feel like it came out decently. I hope you all feel the same :) How's everyone's summer been so far? Anything interesting? 

-Mari.