Whats an Unbreakable Vow?

It was now the time to go back home for the Christmas Holidays and unlike me I wasn't going to the Dursley's I have been in fact invited to the Burrow to spend the holidays with the Weasleys.

And at that very moment me and my friends were in a compartment as the train went through the field that I knew were covered with snow.

"You're sure that's what Severus said?" Neville asked with shock at what me and Draco explained to him.

"We're positive. He said it right to me." Draco informed as he sat there watching the scene of the train going.

"Well the thing is, it's just you can't break an unbreakable vow." Neville informed to them and I knew Fat.

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough." I said to him on that.

"Worth, we know what the unbreakable vow is. It's dangerous." Luna said to her and I looked towards her.

"Oh bloody hell." Draco suddenly mutters as Pansy was at the door, as she breathes and then does a love heart on it with D + P inside and an arrow through it and I shook my head, as my ears twitch and Neville looked to Draco.

'I miss you.' Pansy said and walked off.

"Dear Merlin, if boys start to do that to you Worth I'm out of here." Neville said and I glared to him. It's unlikely that would ever happen with me.

"Lovely, Draco." I said sarcastically on what Pansy just did.

"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look." Draco said and we moved away from him, as he was showing us even though I couldn't see.

"We'll take your word for it!" We all to him quickly as w looked away, not wanting to look or comment on it. Then Hermione came and then saw the writing and walks off and Luna got up.

"I'll go and talk to her." Luna said and then left the others.

"So, what happens to you? What happens if you break an unbreakable vow?" Draco asked curiously and I looked towards him, he didn't know what happens?

"You die." I said and then looked out the window.