How clingy is Jeongguk

Start from the beginning

Taehyung is the "whinny, baby-ish, clingy" one when he's not in the mood while Jeongguk is the "keeps a straight, scary face, answers in one word and extra stubborn" one. Though he's becoming a big sulky baby when it comes to Taehyung.

Taehyung is most likely the one to have these "days". Jeongguk on the other hand rarely have grumpy moods since he more likes babying and pampering Taehyung but on rare days, just like this, he's the one who needs a lot of babying.

Jeongguk has a habit of staying up all night playing computer games especially if they're free the next morning, sometimes Taehyung joins him too.

But last night, even though how many times his boyfriend reminded him that they have a practice and a scheduled meeting the next day, he didn't listen and stay up 'till dawn.

And a sleep deprived Jeongguk is definitely a grumpy, sulky one. And who can deal with him, of course only his boyfriend.

Taehyung's been trying his best to wake him up in the sweetest, most gentle way as possible because eventhough a clingy Jeongguk is really cute, he's one handful of a boyfriend.

And Jimin, his beloved soulmate just decided to give him a harder time, annoying and waking Jeongguk up as loud as possible.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" Taehyung screamed on the top of his lungs and his boyfriend grunted even more. "Sorry baby but we need to get Jimin's ass out of our bed and Yoongi hyung is the only one who can do that." He whispered a little too loud.

"Yah!!!" Jimin protested, hitting Taehyung's arm.
"I'm trying to get you a good dicking." He exclaimed, huffing.

"What?! I have enough dicking thank you very much." Taehyung replied bluntly but his cheeks are already heating up from embarrassment. Jeongguk giggled hearing him.

"Well okay that's given." Jimin replied in a small voice. Taehyung smiled proudly. "BUT-" He cuts off grinning. "I'M TRYING TO GET YOU SOME ROUGH DICKING!" His soulmate exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows. Taehyung's smile drops, eyes widening.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, horrified. "JIMIN!!!" He then slaps his arm making the other fell off the bed with a loud thud from too much laughing.
Taehyung whined, hiding his beet red face on his hands when he hears Jeongguk humming in response like he's agreeing to the proposed idea.

"Think of this Tae." Jimin started, propping his arm on the edge of the bed, placing his chin to his hand to look at his soulmate. "When Jeongguk gets pissed off like the entire day, he can just released all his pent up frustrations and stress by fucking you. It's a win-win." He exclaimed like it's the most common thing in the world. "You get some rough dicking and he's gonna be in a good mood again."

"Oh god!" Was all that Taehyung manages to say, covering both of Jeongguk's ear hoping he somehow didn't hear that ridiculously "hot" idea of Jimin though he knows it's too late.
"Don't give him ideas Park Jimin. Do you really want me to fucking limp for a week?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh believe me Taehyung, you're not just gonna limp." He says winking at him. "Right Guk?"

"Oh my god, please shut up." He pleaded, blushing furiously.
"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" He called out again.

"Goodness. What the fuck is happening here kids? And why are you all yelling?!!!" Yoongi appeared through the door, looking at them unamusedly.