How clingy is Jeongguk

Mulai dari awal

"And a looooooot of cuddles too."

"Hmm."

"And.." Taehyung thinks some more. "Wait- I don't have anything more to offer." He pouted, shaking the other's shoulder slightly.

"Baby.. The hyungs gonna scold you again if you're late and then they'll gonna scold me too for always babying you when I'm supposed to be the baby here." He huffs.

"Then I'll be really sad and upset because I'll think I'm not being a responsible boyfriend for letting you stay up late when I know we have a schedule the next day. And then I'm gonna really be mad at you and won't let you kiss me and not give you any cuddles.." Taehyung keeps on rambling and Jeongguk just stays there, listening to him.

He loves this moments where he can hear Taehyung rambles out the randomness of things, listen to his so deep, calming voice while his hand is running through his hair and the other rubs his back.

He was on the edge of dozing off again when a loud voice startle the both of them.

"GOOD MORNING LOVE BIRDS! THE SUN IS BRIGHT! IT'S A BRAND NEW DAAAAAAAY!" Jimin bursted in through the door of their shared room, jumping straight to the bed.

Jeongguk groaned painfully when Jimin's legs accidentally [purposely] kicked his back when he was squirming and rolling around his bed.

"What the fuck?" Jeongguk curses in a deep, husky bed voice, looking back at his friend, eyebrows furrowed already annoyed of the sudden intrusion. "The fuck you're up to?"

"Ssssh babe, too early for bad words." Taehyung scolded, tapping his boyfriend's mouth with his fingers.

"WAKING YOU UP BITCH!" He yelled in his high pitched voice before getting up and starts jumping on the bed making Jeongguk pissed off even more. He was about to curse again when his boyfriend clasped his hand over his mouth. Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

Taehyung sighs loudly, massaging his temple with his free hand. "Minnie please stop." He asked as calm as possible, holding his boyfriend back from attacking his soulmate.

"NO!!! NOT UNTIL YOUR LAZY ASS BOYFRIEND WAKES UP!!!" He replied, still bouncing up and down the bed. Jeongguk curses under his breath even more, face in grim expression. "MANAGER-NIM WILL BE HERE SOON!!!"

"I'm trying to wake him up now Minnie. Please please, you know how he is when he's being wake up like this." Taehyung pleaded. "He'll be grumpy all throughout the day." He whined, calming his boyfriend down by stroking his hair.

"That's exactly the plan soulmate." Jimin chirped playfully earning a snicker from an unamused Taehyung.

He just liked teasing his soulmate sometimes [most of the time] and he really loved seeing the couple being all lovey dovey and one way to actually see that is when one of them is grumpy and extra clingy.

And it leads him to this evil plan of pissing off their youngest.

One unwritten rule in their dorms is that no one can wake up Jeongguk or Taehyung other than themselves. They're both not a morning person to say at least. And when they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, they're being all grumpy and all moody the entire day.