Chapter Eight- Edited

Two  Years Later

The girls were growing at an alarming rate, it was worrying me. They were four years old but they looked ten years old but that's not the only thing. When Bucky left, we had sex and I got pregnant again. I gave birth to three more girls, Lily, and Senna, and Magnolia also named after flowers. Lily, Sen and Maggie were also growing at an alarming rate to the point where I really need Bruce but he disappeared after the battle of Sokovia and Tony didn't know much about the super serum girls. Wanda has been helping train the girls with their telekinesis and telepathy but I would help them with their different abilities. Rose had fire abilities while Jasmine had some mechanical abilities, like she can create anything using anything. Tony really likes having her help with the suits. But Lea had some weird animalistic like abilities. I have no idea where she got them from. Lily had defensive abilities, Sen can mimic the abilities of a ghost while Maggie can manipulate snow and ice. I have no idea how any of them got those abilities but I can still help them through training. They all gave each other "hero" names. Rose was named Phoenix, Jasmine is Cyber, Azalea is Beast, Lily is Guardian, Sen is Phantom, and Maggie is Frost. I found it cute that they were giving each other hero names. They kept saying that they would be heroes like their mommy and daddy. I didn't want to say that their father wasn't a hero. He was a hero back in 1945 but they didn't know what HYDRA made him to in this time. In this time, people consider him a killer, a monster rather than a hero. Steve on the other hand isn't Captain America in their eyes. In their eyes, he is just Uncle Steve, a man who is strong and give them piggyback rides. They love getting piggyback rides from him and Steve had no problem giving them just that. They have never really seen serious Steve. I constantly see serious Steve especially on missions.... Like this one.

We were on a mission in Lagos, Nigeria. Natasha, Sam, Wanda, Steve and I all had our locations and keeping a look out for any people that were heading to the police station. We believed someone was going to attack at the police more specifically Brock Rumlow a.k.a. Crossbones. Nat and Wanda were in a cafe, Steve and Sam were hiding in building while I was using a face I haven't used in four years (Gal Gadot).

I was in the markets, pretending to look at the merchandise that were being sold in the stands while making sure that I can see Nat and Wanda

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked over the coms. I made eye contact with Wanda and nodded to her.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." She started, looking around at the crowd and drinking the tea she had purchased.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means..." I started, waiting for her to finish the question.

"Cameras." She indeed finished.

"Both cross streets are one way." Steve said from his vantage point.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda said, putting her cup down on the table while I picked up a piece of fabric from a merchant table.