Chapter Seven- Edited

6 months later

I groan as the sun peaked through the curtains, waking me up from my not so deep sleep

I groan as the sun peaked through the curtains, waking me up from my not so deep sleep. I ran my hand over my fairly large stomach as I sat up in bed.

"Good morning, little ones. Not so active this morning, huh?" I asked, getting a small kick from one of them. It surprised me but I smile any way. "Never mind. Guess you just needed to wake up too." I said, crawling out of bed and walking over to my mirror. I brushed my hair then went brush my teeth before going down stairs. I was surprised to see Bucky making breakfast.

"Wow, look at you making breakfast. Remember you cooking talent?" I asked, as I made it to the bottom of the stairs. He turned to me with a kind smile and placed a plate in front of me. 

"Yup, though the memories come back in dreams though they're just flashes." He explained, plating his own food then sitting in front of me. We began eating, talking about random things when he glanced down at my stomach. "How are the cei mici?" {little ones?} He asked, pointing his fork at my stomach before taking a bite out of his food. 

"They are doing great so far. I have an appointment later today so we get to find out the genders. Once we know, we can paint the baby room. That sound like a plan?" I asked. He nodded and leaned back in his chair, bring his coffee up to his lips but he decided to speak before taking a sip.

"Is Steve going with you?" He asked, finally taking a sip of the steaming hot drink. I nodded.

"He still thinks you're in the wind and he doesn't want me to go through the pregnancy alone." I said, now playing with the food that is on my plate. I took a hesitant breath before I speak again. "Do you have any ideas for names?" I asked. He looked up at m with sorrowful eyes. 

"No. The memories only give me snippets of what I have done. Things I've done in the past like torture and assassinations. Nothing before the time I fell from that train." He explained. 

"But you remember the train?" I asked. He nodded which caused me to smile hopefully. "That's good. If you remember the train, with guidance, you'll be able to remember more. When you're ready." I said, standing up and taking my plate to the sink. I washed my plate and then walked over to him. I placed my hands on his shoulders, giving him a small massage as I release a deep sigh. "One way or another, you will have all of your memories back. The good and the bad but I know you can power through that. I have faith in you." I say. This time, he was the one who took a deep breath and relaxed a heavy sigh. He held my hand, rubbing circles on the top of my hand. We just stayed like this for at least five minutes. I pulled away slightly only for him to tighten his grip just a little to keep my hand on him. 

"I have to get ready for the appointment. I swear I will come back as soon as I can. Okay?" I asked. He nodded and this time let me pull away. I went up to my room and put on the first thing I saw in my closet.