Chapter Six- Edited

Recap: Upon his return to the HYDRA hide out, Bucky bonded with Evangeline for just a moment until Alexander Pierce had his memory wiped, not before Evangeline had the bonding memory implant in his mind. Only Bucky could access the memory through high stress or through a very high heart beat. After having his memory wiped, he was forced to force himself onto Evangeline. Pierce wanted a new kind of super soldier and in order for him to get said super soldier, Evangeline must bear the child of the Winter Soldier.

Evangeline

I don't know how long I have been here but I know it couldn't have been more than a two weeks. They kept me locked up yet well fed and gave me comfortable clothing.

I have felt different

I have felt different. I can't tell if I am actually pregnant or if I have some weird stomach bug from the food here. I ate it because I needed to but it did have a strange taste to it. Today is supposed to be my first ever ultrasound. They were taking me to the med room when all the lights in the hallway turned bright red and the alarms began ringing loudly. The guards who were standing behind me, grabbed my arms and shoved me back into my room and locked the door behind them. I banged on the door, yelling for them to let me out. I stopped when I saw a dent coming outward through the door. I backed away when another dent made its way in the metal door. When a third dent was made, I moved to the right, just in time as the door slammed against the wall opposite with it, off the hinges and shutting down the lights that dampen my powers. I was ready to throw a telekinetic energy ball when I saw Bucky. I relaxed and looked throw his mind to see if her remembered me. He didn't but he definitely remembered our moment before his memory was wiped. I released a shaky breath as he walked over to me and offer me his flesh hand.